Meucci ol-5 discontinued model HELP?

Dallywack1991

Okay before I get to it the answer for the random question has to be correct in order to complete sign up for the site I mean googling it was easy enough just frustrating I guess

Sorry I have a ol-5 meucci cue I got from my dad when he passed away I did some searching but couldnt find much about it was thinking about selling it but didnt want to sell it to a pawn shop or someone who's not going to appreciate it I dont know what it's worth, I have both shafts one needs a tip the other is fine both are a little on the slim side cause he did regular maintenance on it? Light sanding or whatever I'm not sure but I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone has a rough idea of what it would be worth in it's current condition I can take pics or whatever if I can figure this forum out not sure what I'm doing haha

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
No rough guess, need pics. I've found most sites are about the same in terms of how to post a picture. Good luck.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay before I get to it the answer for the random question has to be correct in order to complete sign up for the site I mean googling it was easy enough just frustrating I guess
Googling the answer to the signup question was less frustrating than trying to decipher what you just said.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Your best bet with a Meucci cue is eBay. Especially if you already know the model number. Phone apps make selling a breeze with adding pictures, a description, and finding the right tags. Meucci Originals cues do bring good money from eBay, so don't think you'd be getting scalped. If you don't want to go the eBay route, then I'd suggest one of the Meucci specific Facebook groups. Again, phone apps make it very easy to add pictures.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Unless you are so hungry the Meucci is looking tasty, or you and your Pops were on the outs, please give thoughtful consideration to parting with it.

Some regrets last forever.

And the question is to prove you are not a robot. You're not, are you?