Volyuri Cases

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Volturi Cases

EDIT: VOLTURI CASES

Question: Where are Volturi cases made? Who is the "go to guy" for purchasing a Volturi?
Any good or bad experiences in ordering a Volturi?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Made in indonesia, where the company is based

Theres a few dealers on facebook

I love my 1x2 black croc case
Much more room than any other 1x2 ever made
My carom shafts have enough room to go in with the tips up and still have wiggle room while every single other 1x2 case always smudges the shafts in there
and i always hated that
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=450811
Well made highly recommended

Fair warning, shipping is a mess from indonesia when things are going smoothly over there
Takes a long time, but that not volturi's problem, its customs

Last edited:

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
I’d recommend Fred as he made the transaction smooth and silk and Beneath was correct customs did sort of suck from Indonesia, Lol. This is my 4th Volturi and I tryed all the other big names and they were quickly sold and I’ll never again use anything but Volturi’s.

https://www.freddinsmorebilliards.com

Attachments

• 6E8413A4-AE52-4779-BBBD-8F80D28B5C62.jpg
    6E8413A4-AE52-4779-BBBD-8F80D28B5C62.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:

The Dragon

Registered
Volturi Experience

I ordered through Fred, a couple of months back.

My experience was relatively positive. Some issues with shipping, but Fred worked it out.

The website said immediately available, but that was a bit of a mistake on the website. you will still have to wait for them to make it, as I believe. (5-6 weeks depending on the case could be longer)

Aside from that, I am very pleased.

The case is Well made, elegant and seems quite durable.

I did have an issue with the Zipper on the large pouch, when I tried to cramp too much into it, the zipper split, on the zipped side. I was able to pull the zipper back all the way down and it came back together. it's happened twice and I have since stopped overloading the bottom pouch, no problems since. Mostly this was my fault trying to put too much into the pouch.

The Small details I notice, the Rivets screw together, so it makes them repairable, Great choice for a bag like this.

Top is replaceable, I think you can get a cue ball mold to fit inside.

Leather work is artistic and flawless.

Cues fit in nicely and snug.

The overall case is slightly smaller than the Instoke of the same size (2x4) and a bit lighter too.