We lost a good man today...............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joseph "Tiny" Weber, owner of Club Billiards in Wichita,Ks., passed away today after a fight with cancer. He was a great promoter of this game in his oh-so-cool old school room. Just recently he organized Efren's Midwest stops during his tour. RIP.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joseph "Tiny" Weber, owner of Club Billiards in Wichita,Ks., passed away today after a fight with cancer. He was a great promoter of this game in his oh-so-cool old school room. Just recently he organized Efren's Midwest stops during his tour. RIP.

RIP Tiny. You will be missed!

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

Sorry to gear about Tiny it sounds like Pool really did lose a good man.
RIP Mr.Weber

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has done so much for the scene in Wichita and the whole country in fact.

You can see so many players repping his gear, and was sponsoring many streams.

We lost a good one.

Viader

Registered
I just noticed, while watching replays of the Mosconi Cup, that team USA had a tribute patch on their shirts. I've played on teams out of Club Billiards many times, and Tiny was a great promoter of this sport. One time while playing a league match, we got to also watch an exhibition match on the table next to us between Justin Bergman and Gabe Owen. Tiny built a great place to play pool. RIP

Attachments

• mosconi patch.jpg
    mosconi patch.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just noticed, while watching replays of the Mosconi Cup, that team USA had a tribute patch on their shirts. I've played on teams out of Club Billiards many times, and Tiny was a great promoter of this sport. One time while playing a league match, we got to also watch an exhibition match on the table next to us between Justin Bergman and Gabe Owen. Tiny built a great place to play pool. RIP

That is really a great tribute.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Johan thanked Joseph "Tiny" Weber in a post MC-win interview so obv this man touched the coach and Team USA.

RIP Joseph "Tiny" Weber.

best,
brian kc