Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't know. I attempted to purchase the stream yesterday and they want too much info for my comfort in order to register an account.

WTF do they NEED my phone number for? All I need is a bunch of SPAM texts for the rest of my days or for them to leak/sell my number to advertisers.

How about my email address and we call it good?

I paid with paypal, so it was only a single click for me.... but, if I can't figure out how to expand the size of this video, its the worst event I've ever paid for..... the actual screen from the event is only about 1/3rd or 1/4 of the actual Laptop screen size.... just hard to see. I always expand my video's to the size of my laptop screen and apparently you can't do that here..... can't remove the chat either which I would think would help.

Looks like a good stream quality.... just way too small !!

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid with paypal, so it was only a single click for me.... but, if I can't figure out how to expand the size of this video, its the worst event I've ever paid for..... the actual screen from the event is only about 1/3rd or 1/4 of the actual Laptop screen size.... just hard to see. I always expand my video's to the size of my laptop screen and apparently you can't do that here..... can't remove the chat either which I would think would help.

Looks like a good stream quality.... just way too small !!
Sounds amazing..lol.

One sided blowout, (although it does sound like the level of play is high), no full screen, no way to get rid of chat...

hmmm...sorry I missed out on this one.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't know. I attempted to purchase the stream yesterday and they want too much info for my comfort in order to register an account.

WTF do they NEED my phone number for? All I need is a bunch of SPAM texts for the rest of my days or for them to leak/sell my number to advertisers.

How about my email address and we call it good?

There is no reason when someone asks for a phone number that you can't just make up a fake one. I always do.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The little "fullscreen" box in the lower right works for me.

And if the fullscreen button don't work or isn't available and the frame is locked so you can't resize, another thing in the past I used to do with some streamer (can't remember which one) years ago was if you look in the viewer browser's URL there might be the window size such as say 600x300 in the website link. You could try changing that to 1200x600 for example and hitting enter to reload and resize the window. For people who have a large PC monitor it is stupid to lock the frame and only have a tiny window or full screen as the only two options. Be careful though as you can downgrade the image quality.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
An impressive run from Shaw to make it 70-52. Shane hasn't seen the table in a few games.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont think Sky is near the favorite people think. When Earl gets right...he can easily dominate.

I'm looking to buy PPV tonight for SVB match. Do they sell it for just tonight?

The only way Earl has a chance against Sky is if it's a race to 15 or less.

But if it was a marathon race to 100, Sky would be at least a 25 game favorite.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Incredible out from Shane (included one bank, one jump, and two really difficult cut shots) to make it 71-53

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw is dominating thus far....

Shane had a shot, but left a relatively easy leave poorly..... not going well at all thus far.