CSI Media

CueSports International
Silver Member
US Open 10-Ball Championship
US Open 8-Ball Championship

$20,000 added guaranteed
Aug 8-13

Live from Las Vegas!
Watch many of the best players in the world including Shane Van Boening, Billy Thorpe, Chang Jung-Lin, Alex Pagulayan, Skyler Woodward, Dennis Orcollo, Jeffrey De Luna, Ruslan Chinahov, Thorsten Hohmann, James Aranas and many more. The live stream begins each day at noon pacific time. Watch live by
clicking here.

Event Web Page: Click here

WATCH LIVE: Click here

2019-uso-10-8-thorpe-azbilliards.jpg

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... The live stream begins each day at noon pacific time. ...

The flowchart is up now -- 36 players. Matches begin at 10 am on Thursday and Friday. The match of interest on Thursday at 10 am is Eberle vs. Thorpe. But, with streaming not starting until noon, we won't see it. It looks like 12 time slots will be available for streaming over the 3 days -- 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, and 6:00 pm each day, Vegas time.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bummer

I was really hoping to see Shaw and Filler and Dennis match up in this event.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn’t the open next month, after turning stone? Gotta figure that the payout would be better so the big players would all go. Not like Qatar (I think) that’s seeded and stuff so they go later but Shane has an action match with Shaw and turning stone is next

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Disappointing small field. Too many byes.
Only 3 from Fargo Top 10 and only 6 from Fargo Top 20.
This should have been held last week right after World 10 Ball so most of the big guns will stay few more days to play in these 2 events. Europe only has a Eurotour event this month which pays peanuts compared to these 2 events.
Most viewers will likely only purchase final day of both events instead of full 6 days package

uso11.JPG
uso12.JPG

Live Score
https://ctsondemand.com/admin/Curre...namentID=801649ed-c5d3-412a-bd7d-3d720321dc5f

Brackets
https://ctsondemand.com/mobilebracketviewer.aspx?BracketID=29aeb042-76e2-49dd-a171-16bcc0bf43ea

Live Stream Schedule - Thursday Aug. 8
12pm: Alex Pagulayan vs Billy Thorpe / Max Eberle
2pm: Ruslan Chinahov vs Kurt Kobayashi
4pm: TBD
6pm: TBD

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If Table 1 is the streaming table, it will be:

noon (15 min. from now): Pagulayan vs. winner of Thorpe/Eberle, which is still going, now at 7-7

2:00: Chinakhov vs. Kobayashi

Edit ; Yes, CSI website confirms these will be the first two streamed matches.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Disappointing small field. Too many byes.
Only 3 from Fargo Top 10 and only 6 from Fargo Top 20.
This should have been held last week right after World 10 Ball so most of the big guns will stay few more days to play in these 2 events. Europe only has a Eurotour event this month which pays peanuts compared to these 2 events.
Most viewers will likely only purchase final day of both events instead of full 6 days package

View attachment 526649
View attachment 526650

Live Score
https://ctsondemand.com/admin/Curre...namentID=801649ed-c5d3-412a-bd7d-3d720321dc5f

Brackets
https://ctsondemand.com/mobilebracketviewer.aspx?BracketID=29aeb042-76e2-49dd-a171-16bcc0bf43ea

Live Stream Schedule - Thursday Aug. 8
12pm: Alex Pagulayan vs Billy Thorpe / Max Eberle
2pm: Ruslan Chinahov vs Kurt Kobayashi
4pm: TBD
6pm: TBD

You have Brandon on your list twice.

And you can’t figure out why no one attends the CSI events?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream went busted

I paid for the stream yesterday.
It was the final match, hill-hill, between Sky Woodward and the tall guy from New Zealand.
Final ball, tall guy is getting ready to shoot it for the $$...and the stream goes out.
That kind of thing just burns me up.
Listen up CSI....I want a freebie tonight to make up for that.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why pay for this with such a small field when two weeks ago a bigger field, playing the same game and it being for a world championship, was free? someone explain that to me.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
I paid for the stream yesterday.
It was the final match, hill-hill, between Sky Woodward and the tall guy from New Zealand.
Final ball, tall guy is getting ready to shoot it for the $$...and the stream goes out.
That kind of thing just burns me up.
Listen up CSI....I want a freebie tonight to make up for that.
FYI - my stream didn't go out. It was good right to the end. Sorry yours crapped out.

My only real complaint was that they streamed Appleton playing a 550 Fargo on the TV table. I get that the matches are a blind draw, but I can watch 500+ players in my league for free. They should have swapped matches or something...

-td

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would assume that CSI got a piece of the advertisers revenue, or got some from sponsors for the stream at the world. OR, they ate the cost of providing the stream just to get their name out there and to get as many people as possible to visit their youtube page.

Maybe with the smaller field and tourney, there is no advertiser money or the amount of traffic to their site isn't expected to be as large...

either way, I am sure it costs plenty for these guys to live stream a tourney...got to make their nut somehow...

CSI Media

CueSports International
Silver Member
Live Stream Schedule: Friday, Aug 9

Live Stream Schedule - Friday Aug. 9
12pm: Tyler Styer vs James Aranas (one-loss side)
2pm: Corey Deuel vs Thorsten Hohmann (winners' side)
4pm: Shane Van Boening / Marc Teutscher vs Corey Deuel / Thorsten Hohmann (winners' side side)
6pm: Jeffrey De Luna / Danny Olson vs ​Dennis Orcollo / Yu Hsuan Cheng (winners' side)

WATCH LIVE AT www.playcsipool.com/watch-live

Former US Open 9-Ball Champion, Jeremy Jones, will be in the commentary booth calling all the action.

2019-uso-10-8-Jones-azbilliards.jpg