AZB lost a good member today

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
and i lost a good friend. Steve Elzinga my friend and steaming partner passed away today from lung cancer.

He helped a lot of people here on the forums and helped a lot of streamers get started and produce better streams.

His name here was sde and was Mi_billiards and sde on the streams. He will be missed. Hell i miss him already.

Steve was proud Veit Nam vet and will be buried with honors at the Ft. Custer memorial cemetery in Battle creek Michigan. Date not yet set.

He is survived by his daughter Jennifer. he was 63 last month.

I'm sorry that i can not do justice to his memory with my words as they are failing me at the moment.

Michael Christenson aka Steve's friend.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Damn...may he rest in peace. I remember him as a fair & excellent moderator on several streams. :frown:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
we did lose a good one!

I didn't realize he was even sick and I feel I should have known. He was one of the quality posters on this forum that always made it a better place.

In a few days or weeks when you feel up to it please start a thread for him in the AZB Hall of Fame. He is very deserving of being there.

My very deep regrets for your, his family, everyone's loss. He truly will be missed.

Hu

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curly,

My heart goes out to you and to Steve's family and friends. I know you guys were close. Steve was a great guy! He will be missed!!!!

Take care my friend.

Tim

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
So sorry to hear this! Steve was a great friend and will be surely missed!!

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and i lost a good friend. Steve Elzinga my friend and steaming partner passed away today from lung cancer.

He helped a lot of people here on the forums and helped a lot of streamers get started and produce better streams.

His name here was sde and was Mi_billiards and sde on the streams. He will be missed. Hell i miss him already.

Steve was proud Veit Nam vet and will be buried with honors at the Ft. Custer memorial cemetery in Battle creek Michigan. Date not yet set.

I'm sorry that i can not do justice to his memory with my words as they are failing me at the moment.

Wow , my condolences to friends and family , chatted on streams , think he enjoyed 3C.Sad day.

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
This forum is a little less today. I thoroughly enjoyed his input to this forum and to the streams. He will be dearly missed and my thoughts are with his family.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
:(

My condolences to you and Steves family for everyones loss. :(

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
R.I.P. my good friend Steve Elzinga, you will always be Steve1 to me. I'll miss ya good buddy. You'll always be the #1 mod, and the streams will never be the same. I guess you'll have to mod us all from heaven.

Steve

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve was a friend and student of mine. I had no idea he was even sick. He was a great help streaming 3-c tournaments in MI. Steve...we'll miss your input here! RIP my friend.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member

Very sorry and very sad !

His skydiving videos were cool too !

R.I.P. STEVE

Jfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...and Accu-Stats lost a family member.

Accu-Stats lost a valued family member today in Steve's passing.

I spoke with Jennifer this morning and was saddened to hear what happened.

Steve was a great friend to all here on AZ as SDE, or on the web with Curly as MI_Billiards and Live2Ustream.

He was an integral part of all things streaming for Accu-Stats, always willing to hang in there for all the live stream events, and always willing to go above and beyond to help.

I've spent many, many, hours speaking with Steve over the past few years, and I considered him a very close friend.

I am proud of his daughter Jennifer for being there for him these past months.

I am sorry for his passing, but in a way, a bit relieved that his pain and suffering have now also ended.

God bless and keep you Steve.

Jim

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, I didn't even know he was sick. Steve was a great guy and always willing to help. Sorry for your loss and my sincere condolences to Steve's family and friends. He will be missed! RIP.

Dave

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad to learn of your loss. AZB is always the weaker when valued members leave us.