T.A.P Players?

Chuck521

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many people in here are going out there for the T.A.P event? I'll be out there for the 8 Ball Team/Singles. Team name is "Thursday Night Special" i know its a lame name but not my choosing lol. My name is Charlie Harris BTW

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there. Just playing in the eight ball singles event...handicap 7.

No one wants a lousy 7 playing on a team.:)

My number is too high.

And when I coach, I always say just make the ball and get lucky.

Every team wants a sandbagging 3,4 or 5.:thumbup:

Oh...you are talking about Edison N.J....right?

Last edited:

Chuck521

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I'm talking about Edison NJ, We like 7's on are team would like for them to be a 6 but none the less its nice to have someone that you can almost count on for the win, are 7 is Darrel Moses. I'm a 4 but Like you said they love having me on the team. at least on my number

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
North Texas Tap

We will be there with at least one dream team and I will be playing in 8 ball singles
And having a good chat with my suppliers,lathe builders and cue makers CANT WAIT
Irish

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
Move to north texas

Howdy,
Move to north texas and join lewisville texas tap
Team heartless,and I guarantee you will play anytime we play
Lol
John baker
Irish

My number is too high.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the tap nationals- chicago

actually was a first caller - they never sent me the kamui tip (I won) Sorry to say but I feel its true- I saw some terrible 8-ball games- In minnesota, the locals would crush the national team Players I watched - here the guys run racks all the time on barbox. like 9 is the most and 4 racks on the 9 fts. The billiards street Team (now Two Stooges was the only team to ever win back to back nationals-4-5 years in a row- something that will never be repeated! mark good luck to all in the upcoming tournment!

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually was a first caller - they never sent me the kamui tip (I won) Sorry to say but I feel its true- I saw some terrible 8-ball games- In minnesota, the locals would crush the national team Players I watched - here the guys run racks all the time on barbox. like 9 is the most and 4 racks on the 9 fts. The billiards street Team (now Two Stooges was the only team to ever win back to back nationals-4-5 years in a row- something that will never be repeated! mark good luck to all in the upcoming tournment!

:idea:

Sounds like you need TAP in your area and see how it all works. I can tell you, your good players would be very lucky to even play in the National tournament.

You need to get there first.:rotflmao1:

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
C'mon down to texas

My number is too high.

I guarantee you will play on both my teams (TAP)
Irish:thumbup:

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
Tap

I would like to find out about playing TAP so I can qualify for national in Dallas...

I would drive to Lewisville

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many teams are usually in this event?

Been growing almost every year. I'm thinking 192 this year. In 2012 used to be 144, then 2013 was 172 teams.

I might be wrong about the years but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Allowed up to eight players on a team.