Another half ball hit carom video is available

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No wish to step on PooImanis' carom thread I started my own
I put our a similar thread earlier in another AZ forum

I also have a DVD video out about this subject.
Here is a link to a prelude You Tube video showing
a half ball hit exercise you may like to try.

https://youtu.be/teZE_NN6asY

The full length video runs approx. one hour and covers a wide variety of both carom shots and throw shots. I explain how to recognize them and manipulate them when they are slightly off angle or when wishing to control the cue ball in various ways. At the end of this DVD I demonstrate three games of reverse six ball.

If interested in this video or any of my other DVDs you can contact me at;

trwirth369@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tom Wirth

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah. My video was mostly just me messing around new stuff I learned. You have nice vids on Youtube. High quality info and execution. :)

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah. My video was mostly just me messing around new stuff I learned. You have nice vids on Youtube. High quality info and execution. :)

very professional of you to complement tom on similar themed video
tap tap
i can say toms dvds and videos are well produced and the info is very helpful for not just your onepocket game but your pool skills in general
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thank you Mr. Poolmanis, I enjoyed your video too. Caroms are the crown jewels of pool. Every shot can be seen as some form of carom. The cue ball must come off an object ball in one direction or another and learning more precisely that direction by developing strong carom skills will improve anyone's game tremendously.

Thank you bbb Poolmanis is obviously not only a strong player but a gentleman as well.
Well noted by you.

Tom