Cheapcues.com and a new weapon

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been playing with the same predator road line cue forever so I wanted something different. First I wanted a p3 racer but couldn’t find one anywhere. Then I decided I wanted this with a wrap which was sold out every where except a web site I never heard of called cheapcues.com. I’m usually hesitant to buy from online companies I never heard of but I really wanted this cue so I took the chance. They offered free shipping and I got to say they had it to me quickly and there communication was excellent and it was well packaged. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again. As for the cue it hits like you expect. It came with a 314/3 shaft. I’ll be selling that. I really don’t need it. The rubber grip is a little different but I like it.

Attachments

• 1B74C791-2FD1-4B44-92EA-029C61921644.jpeg
    1B74C791-2FD1-4B44-92EA-029C61921644.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 705

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Nice cue man I like it a lot with the black, white, then the mix. Pretty sweet.

I remember a conversation about cheapcues recently, don’t remember if it was here or a stream chat..people were saying folks would be hesitant to buy from some place with “cheap” in the name. It doesn’t bother me but I haven’t needed a new cue or anything to try them out lol. Good to hear good things about them.

orangeradish

Happy you're liking your new cue.

They are a brick and mortar shop in Aloha, OR. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive from home and I don't hesitate to make the trip if I'm looking for a cue. The gentleman that has helped me there offered some of the best customer service I've ever had. I got my Pechauer there. I hit balls for over an hour with a ton of different cues (I was allowed to chalk them). before I landed on what I really liked. I'm glad others are having a good experience there too. I hope that place stays in business for a long time.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The owner, Mike Littman, is also a long time member of this forum.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=63646

Good guy, good outfit to buy from. He doesnt advertise as much as some of the other places, which is why some might not have heard about the store. The name was meant as a place you can get cues on the cheap. Not that he sells "cheap" cues. :thumbup:

Mike also runs 'Littman Lights', a custom LED table light company. He can make and match lights for most any table.

He supplied lighting for the Diamond Las Vegas Open, that just played out.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6439133&postcount=26

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheapcues is a reputable company and have been around for a long time. I like how literally every cue that is posted on here gets compliments. I happen to think it's ugly a f and also you could have gotten something that is not a Predator...

Julian

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheapcues is a reputable company and have been around for a long time. I like how literally every cue that is posted on here gets compliments. I happen to think it's ugly a f and also you could have gotten something that is not a Predator...

Julian

LOL

They get complimented because most people try to act nice, not like an asshole telling the owner "it's ugly as fook".

You dont like it? Fine. Either say congrats, its not my taste but glad you like it, or even better..... Keep your shit to yourself.

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you buying an ugly cue makes me an asshole. Ok.

When you write on a public forum, you invite people's opinions. My opinion happens to be that your cue is ugly. Live with it. Why should I lie about it to make you feel good about your purchase.

Julian

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When you write on a public forum, you invite people's opinions. My opinion happens to be that your cue is ugly. Live with it. Why should I lie about it to make you feel good about your purchase.

Julian

First off, its not my cue. Im just pointing out that you are an asshole.

The point is that you did not need to say anything about his cue. He wasnt asking for your opinion.

But you would rather be an asshole.

So you will be called one.

Live with it.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Julian

Don’t worry about it.. most people like you who’s mommy and daddy didn’t teach them manners show it on Internet forums lol I don’t care if you don’t like it. It was more to say that cheapcues.com Was a good company do deal with.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First off, its not my cue. Im just pointing out that you are an asshole.

The point is that you did not need to say anything about his cue. He wasnt asking for your opinion.

But you would rather be an asshole.

So you will be called one.

Live with it.

Don’t sweat the troll man lol It’s no big deal. He’ll never get the difference between saying I don’t particularly care for the combo but enjoy the purchase and your cue looks like shit. Don’t waste your time.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I can dig it. It looks like a much better version of the ugly (lol) predator that my buddy has and I saw Tyler styler using I think. The one with the orangish-yellow butt with the predator logo.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can dig it. It looks like a much better version of the ugly (lol) predator that my buddy has and I saw Tyler styler using I think. The one with the orangish-yellow butt with the predator logo.
If the thing plays well for the owner who bought it, who gives a flip whether it "looks good" or not?
I like ugly cues.
I like ugly unorthodox grips
I like ugly unorthodox bridges
I like ugly unorthodox cars.
I like ugly unorthodox strokes at the cueball, especially Bustamante's
I even like ugly unorthodox pool balls....the dirtier the better.
(But, I like good looking women though....I'll leave the ugly and dirty ones for the trolls like that guy who calls people assholes and stuff)
I'm kinda' easy to please.
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only Predator I own is the wrapless all-white Sport cue with Z3 shaft...I added a blue $2 rubber wrap that sections and makes it look much better in my opinion.

It is on the 'guest cue' wall now, although I play with it from time to time...and I have to say it is a great shooter and I play super consistent with it.

Congrats on the cue!