Giuseppe case warranties

GBCCUES

Registered
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with Giuseppe warranting cases? I sent 3 cases in to be repaired 3 months ago and when I finally got ahold of someone (after numerous calls) they told me they would get them right out. Well they did but charged me full price for the replacements and charged it to my credit card. Needless to say I am a bit upset and now I am back to leaving unanswered messages in an attemp to get this resolved.

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with Giuseppe warranting cases? I sent 3 cases in to be repaired 3 months ago and when I finally got ahold of someone (after numerous calls) they told me they would get them right out. Well they did but charged me full price for the replacements and charged it to my credit card. Needless to say I am a bit upset and now I am back to leaving unanswered messages in an attemp to get this resolved.

How long have you owned the cases? How long was the warranty good for, and how did it read?

Roger

GBCCUES

Registered
I own a small Pro Shop and these belonged to customers of mine. The ages ranged form 3 months to about 1.5 years. In the past I did not have any trouble.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I thought Giuseppe Case warranties, were like Joe Porper Cases for life. Friend sent in a 20 year old Porper with a broken zipper, it was fixed, and back in his hand in 30 days or less! It only cost him shipping to the porper facility in CA.

XxMerlinxX

Pleased As Punch
Gold Member
Silver Member
How ridiculous, call your credit card company and tell them it was an unauthorized charge.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How ridiculous, call your credit card company and tell them it was an unauthorized charge.

That's what I was thinking. If you dispute the charge, they will take it off your card and the credit card company will fight Giuseppe for you. You pay them interest, let them do what they're getting paid for.

GBCCUES

Registered
I thought about doing just that, I wanted to see if anyone else was having any trouble first. Hopefully this is an isolated incident or a mistake and they will get back to me. I would hate to have to go through the trouble of declining that charge. I do know one thing I will not carry anymore of their cases in my shop, I do not need any more upset customers.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Did you get back new cases or repaired cases?:confused:
Are they aware that you are a dealer?

maidenfreak

Maidenfreak2009
Silver Member
Just my 2 cents on Giuseppe cases. I have never had a good experience with him going all the way back to 1993 when he was making cases out of his garage. I am not surprised at all that buyers are having issues with him. I would suggest going with Porper or some other maker with a better reputation IMO.

GBCCUES

Registered
They seem to be new cases, I was told, after I called from a different phone than from my shop that the repairs I sent in 3 months ago had never even been unpacked and these shipped the very next day. They do know i am a dealer, my credit card is on file with them that is how they were able to charge me. It was full dealer price that I was charged not retail, I guess I did not clarify that earlier.

Greg9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised. I have always had extremely good experiences with Giuseppe. Giuseppe has always been one of my favorite case makers. I hope it was just a misunderstanding.