What does Las Vegas Open Prove?

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never ever count the Cold Stone Ice Man out. World Pool Masters, World 9 Ball, Mosconi MVP, Las Vegas Open and many others. He is truly the example of a near perfect professional pool player.

Let him and Chang partner up, who wants to play them for the money?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never ever count the Cold Stone Ice Man out. World Pool Masters, World 9 Ball, Mosconi MVP, Las Vegas Open and many others. He is truly the example of a near perfect professional pool player.

Let him and Chang partner up, who wants to play them for the money?
Who???????? Feijen? Never heard him called whatever its is you called him. "Cold Stone Ice Man"???

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I think Immonen is known as the iceman, not Niels. That said, Feijen is one of the best players ever and until he's inducted into the BCA Hall of Fame, the hall will lack some credibility with me.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just to put pool in perspective
i honestly never heard of these guys

granted i am not a fan of pro pool
but i know Efren,Bustamonte,SVB

just to put all this in perspective,pro pool is not very well known outside of a few groupies

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Immonen is known as the iceman, not Niels. That said, Feijen is one of the best players ever and until he's inducted into the BCA Hall of Fame, the hall will lack some credibility with me.
Niels is a great player. I don't put much,if any, stock in anything the BCA does. Never have. His being/not being in their hof doesn't mean jack to me.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just to put pool in perspective
i honestly never heard of these guys
granted i am not a fan of pro pool
but i know Efren,Bustamonte,SVB
just to put all this in perspective,pro pool is not very well known outside of a few groupies
Just enjoy the pleasures of small motions, my man. :thumbup:
We don't have long left around here as we go passing through.
And, there's always the off/on switch available for use.
(I thought you had "left this site forever" a few weeks ago? It's a brutal addiction isn't it...)

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Niels is a great player. I don't put much,if any, stock in anything the BCA does. Never have. His being/not being in their hof doesn't mean jack to me.

I am sure you are not the only person with this opinion.

Imo, Neils will be elected in the next few years (or at least should be).

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The BCA no longer determines who is inducted into the HOF.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Isn't he the terminator?

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What?

Guys where is your sense of humor? The labels or names I bestowed on him are fitting, the Terminator is not all he is.

Just saying as I have said before. Never ever count his man out in any 9 Ball short race tournament. If I had money to toss in that scenario I would toss it on him.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Guys where is your sense of humor? The labels or names I bestowed on him are fitting, the Terminator is not all he is.

Just saying as I have said before. Never ever count his man out in any 9 Ball short race tournament. If I had money to toss in that scenario I would toss it on him.

Niels seems to really thrive in short races especially.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe he does wear the iceman nickname better than mika, who lately have been mostly known for whining and making gestures. in one match i counted over 30 hand flips

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah, The South Netherlands Kid does play pretty sporty.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Maybe you should’ve called him the House Music DJ Dad .