Meucci Original MO-12 Gambler Circa 1975 RARE VARIETY

9ballrob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I spoke to Bob Meucci several years ago about this cue. He told me this was the rarest style of MO-12 that he produced.

I've only seen 2 with the wood joint and butt. I think the Hoppe style butt with the Meucci Original logo is great!

The cue weighs 19.2 ounces.
The butt weighs about 15.6 ounces.
One shaft is 30 3/8" approximate 3.6 ounces
Other shaft is 31 1/8" approximately 3.6 ounces.

This cue is in original condition.

When rolled with both shafts the cue is high through the middle, due to the butt not being perfectly straight at the top end part.

If your looking for a perfectly straight example of this cue..........keep looking:)

I'm interested in trading this cue towards rare antique billiard items.

My focus is on old original billiard table nameplates, letterheads, envelopes, trade cards, catalogs, rare advertising signs, and chalk.

If I'm unable to trade, I will then look to sell the cue in time.

If anyone has interest, contact me at 402-730-2315 or email rob@billiardbuyersgroup.com

Thanks for looking!

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I spoke to Bob Meucci several years ago about this cue. He told me this was the rarest style of MO-12 that he produced.

I've only seen 2 with the wood joint and butt. I think the Hoppe style butt with the Meucci Original logo is great!

The cue weighs 19.2 ounces.

The butt weighs about 15.6 ounces.

One shaft is 30 3/8" approximate 3.6 ounces

Other shaft is 31 1/8" approximately 3.6 ounces.

This cue is in original condition.

When rolled with both shafts the cue is high through the middle, due to the butt not being perfectly straight at the top end part.

If your looking for a perfectly straight example of this cue..........keep looking:)

I'm interested in trading this cue towards rare antique billiard items.

My focus is on old original billiard table nameplates, letterheads, envelopes, trade cards, catalogs, rare advertising signs, and chalk.

If I'm unable to trade, I will then look to sell the cue in time.

If anyone has interest, contact me at 402-730-2315 or email rob@billiardbuyersgroup.com

Thanks for looking!

Yeah that's an old one.

444288f3938ff7911e334fd8897c22fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

9ballrob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The cue is similar to the one in the brochure you posted except mine has matching wood in the butt cap, joint, and points.

Thanks for posting it.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
The cue is similar to the one in the brochure you posted except mine has matching wood in the butt cap, joint, and points.

Thanks for posting it.

Also I have a few of the pill bumpers that fit the 84' series and earlier cues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk