Free snooker stream next 12 days

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Championship League Snooker is in progress and streaming for free on https://matchroom.live/home

You have to give them your email, but there's no cost and I've never received spam from them.

Play starts as 6AM EDT or 3AM PDT.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Top quality

Two tables going simultaneously. 4 games to the match. Top quality video and commentators.
Interesting to see the slight difference in play of the elite players vs the field.
A good bargain.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, it's $2/month now. I think I can afford that.

Is this also available outside the US? I imagine matchroom.live is just for the areas that have no commercial broadcasts.

vjmehra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, it's $2/month now. I think I can afford that.

Is this also available outside the US? I imagine matchroom.live is just for the areas that have no commercial broadcasts.

Matchroom Live is free in the UK and seems to show events when no other broadcaster does (normally snooker would be on Eurosport, but this one isn't, probably as it was arranged fairly last minute).

The Matchroom site is pretty good though, you could watch 4 tables at once (if there were that many playing simultaneously).

It will be interesting to see if they show the non tv tables for other events throughout the season (with the main broadcaster having the rights to the main table(s) of course).

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are taking a break from the League play and doing the European Masters tournament for the next week. It's still streamed on matchroom.live but only one table so far. The league will resume afterwards. Still no audience.

It looks like pretty solid live snooker through the end of the year:

CropperCapture[79].jpg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are back to playing Championship League Snooker again after the week-long break for the European Masters tournament. Neil Robertson just started a match.

https://matchroom.live

Contrary to the title, it costs $2/month in the US.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The English Open is starting today. It looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan will be up next at 11AM Pacific.

A player and a ref have tested positive for the coronavirus and have gone into isolation. Another player who was in contact with one of them has also withdrawn. Mark Williams, ranked 14th, has withdrawn for personal reasons.