SDC16220.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 925
  • SDC16221.jpg
    SDC16221.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 995

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really nice! I like them all, naturally a few favorites. However, this is a great representation of my taste in classics. Congratulations!

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
It wadent' me.. HONEST! :smile:

Great set there Nick. Love the top cue with the clovers at the prong tips. The 8 point recut Cochran is the nuts too!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This one.

This same old wearing it out daily thang. Third wrap.

Thanks for the kind words,
Nick :)

Last edited:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
This same old wearing it out daily thang. Third wrap.

Thanks for the kind words,

I love it every time you post that one.

Easily my favorite Cochran. There's one other I may have it tied with but that is a gem.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gus front?

Is that a Gus forearm on that Palmer? :D
That Cue is documented by Chris Tate a as Gus front. It was in Chris's personal collection for years.
I always thought the Gus front models were the prettiest of all the Palmer Cues.
I wish it had a Gus rear!

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
When I was younger I had a guy try and sell me what I thought he said was a Szamboti. When I looked at it along with the hall owner and we both said it's a Palmer, it says so right on the cap. I didn't buy it. Sometime later I come to find out he knew Gus personally and I gues was trying to say the front was made by him...Coulda' bought that cue for $250. That was one that got away..

That Cue is documented by Chris Tate a as Gus front. It was in Chris's personal collection for years.
I always thought the Gus front models were the prettiest of all the Palmer Cues.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
These got away.

I got them back!

Attachments

• wraplessfreya 006.jpg
    wraplessfreya 006.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:

Mr. Bass Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's funny, a buddy of mine showed me a palmer of the same era (actually a very similar model but I can't remember if his had the turtle inlays) and right off the bat I felt obligated to tell him what the cue was. A friend of his had passed and gave it to him, he had no idea what it was worth and had a 1500$ offer already, I told him not to sell it ever!!! It was one of the prettiest forearms I've ever seem, I have to admit yours is better ;) beauty right there Nick, not to mention the others!!!!

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Crap work night just made better wow thanks nick and skins wowowow :thumbup::eek:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
oops

Beauty. Left this one out. It is the only left handed Cue I own. ;)

Attachments

• SDC15964.jpg
    SDC15964.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 38
  • SDC15965.jpg
    SDC15965.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 40
  • SDC15961.jpg
    SDC15961.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 45