Hercek For Sale

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I am listing this Joel Hercek cue for a gentlemen here in Kansas City. The cue was completed by Joel in 2005 and has not seen a ton of play. One shaft has been played and the other is unplayed. The cue is in mint condition and has one microscopic mark near the joint if I recall correctly. I can get more pictures for a serious buyer.

The specifications are in the attached order form from Joel. The gentlemen is asking $5,500 for the cue and is not interested in trades.

Pictures:
Hercek_6.jpg
Hercek_5.jpg
Hercek_3.jpg
Hercek_4.jpg
Hercek_7.jpg

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Still For Sale - Bump

I am listing this Joel Hercek cue for a gentlemen here in Kansas City. The cue was completed by Joel in 2005 and has not seen a ton of play. One shaft has been played and the other is unplayed. The cue is in mint condition and has one microscopic mark near the joint if I recall correctly. I can get more pictures for a serious buyer.

The specifications are in the attached order form from Joel. The gentlemen is asking $6,000 for the cue and is not interested in trades.

Pictures:

Cue is still for sale, Labor Day weekend special $5,500.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Bump for a cue a friend of mine still has available for sale if anyone is interested I can check with him to see if he is still looking for $5,500.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Here are some updated pictures I took this afternoon. The owner has not used the cue other than me hitting two shots with it today when I took the pictures. I also screwed the cue together with both shafts and it rolls straight with the unused shaft and the used shaft has the smallest of taper rolls in the middle of the shaft, the tip does not lift at any point while the cue it rolling. Very solid hit from the couple of balls I hit straight with no chalk.

Attachments

• Hercek_2.jpg
    Hercek_2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Hercek_1.jpg
    Hercek_1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Hercek_5.jpg
    Hercek_5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Hercek_4.jpg
    Hercek_4.jpg