For owners of the CTE Pro 1 DVD

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The study of CTE aiming is an expanding journey. A player can study and study and then suddenly recognize something he forgot or overlooked somehow.
A Chapter in the CTE Pro 1 DVD deals with "Your eyes and CTE Pro 1". How your focal point in ball address relates to what you do when down in full stance.
This is an exact quote from master instructor Stan Shuffett in the DVD. (I would suggest all owners of the DVD revisit it regularly and utilize it as a TEXT...something to be studied regularly instead of just 'watched'.)
In the DVD, Stan says.................."The important thing to remember is that what you do with your eyes in ball address, when you're picking up your perceptions, is that it must match how you align yourself with your cue when down in full stance to shoot" :thumbup2:
Then he explains how to utilize the 3 major focal points, using the cue as a guide, depending on the dominant eye.
This is the type of valuable knowledge the student receives when studying under master Instructor, Stan Shuffett.
Just imagine how this will be expanded when the Truth Series and Book finally come into being! The world of pool will never be the same again.
View attachment 523180

Master baiter more like it...

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
That statement applies to plain old shooting pool & is nothing new. There are 'tons' of discussions here about "the vision center" & the stick.

There is no doubt that Stan Shuffett is a rather good player & instructor with a lot of knowledge.

The fact that he has recently been "certified" as a 'master instructor' by another such PBIAssociation Member does not mean very much. A good while back it was revealed that no one who has ever PAID the FEE was NOT certified. It is an ASSOCIATION & they 'certify' for PAY.

There are many "Instructors" out there who are way better than a great percentage of PBIA 'certified' instructors. I would say that Stan Shuffett is such even if he was never 'certified' by the PBIAssociation.

It would be better if you were to refer to Mr. Shuffett as An (or The) Excellent Instructor vs The Master Instructor.

I think I see "prepping" for a new attempt to "make" "IT" something special.

Why are you the Advertiser for Mr. Shuffett here on AZB & not such for say Ray Martin, Fran Crimi, CJ Wiley, Tom Rathman(spelling?) or the Like?

And this is the Aiming Forum & not The Instructors Forum... & there is also a place here for the Reveiw of Instructors.

All that you have done here is to Push a Product & it's Inventor, but have given NO "real" information about "any" aiming method.

Also you have bashed Fractional, Poolology, Mosconi's Little Red Book, Ghost Ball, Contact Points, Equal & Opposite Overlap, etc.

And then "Cry" when others want to discuss the inner workings of the ONE that YOU are Hawking.

You are on a mission here, YET... You & Another have said that as soon as Another site is up & running that you both will be leaving AZB to go to THAT site.

In a Way, you are advertising Here on AZB for THAT other site. Why... & for Whom?

Last edited: