(New) Mental System for Pool Players from Zero-X

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tor Lowry is the best. A friend of mine went through Tor's 14 day "Great Pool Experiment" and said it was the best lessons he's ever had. I will definitely check this new dvd out!

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tor Lowry is the best. A friend of mine went through Tor's 14 day "Great Pool Experiment" and said it was the best lessons he's ever had. I will definitely check this new dvd out!

Good Brian. If anyone can give a fair and honest review of the DVD it would be you. :)

John

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This DVD will probably be remembered and go down in history as The Inner Game of Pocket Billiards for many years to come.

John

deraltefritz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This DVD will probably be remembered and go down in history as The Inner Game of Pocket Billiards for many years to come.
John

There already is "The Inner Game of Pocket Billiards", and that book is called "Pleasures of Small Motions" by Bob Fansher, which I highly recommend.

I love Tor's instructional material, but it is questionable why he hasn't listed that as a reference and even implies that his DVD will be the one to bridge the gap and address the mental side of pool in particular.
Not trying to imply that this DVD won't be as good as his other material, or that it will be plagiarism or anything. I'm sure it will be worth the money. But he isn't the first one to address this, and previous work should be acknowledged.

https://www.zerox-billiards.com/mental-system-pool-players said:
For years pool players have been told to read The Inner Game of Tennis to improve their mental game. The issue has always been how does a player implement the ideas in this book into a workable system that they can use in their pool game. In this new video, Mental System for Pool Players, Tor has combined the teachings of four of the top mental system books with his own theories on pool to create a powerful system that is specific to pool.