Houle' Shish Kebob, Visual Version

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member
Hi All,
Can someone tell me if the shaft has to be angled or just parallel english.
Thanks
:smile:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
The truth is the truth.

One of the reasons this forum was created was because the majority was tired of all the aiming discussions. (snip)

lol...I, for just one here, got really tired of YOU ruining the threads with your constant putdowns of systems that you refuse to consider, much less actually do.

It's time...IGNORE.

Jeff Livingston

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol...I, for just one here, got really tired of YOU ruining the threads with your constant putdowns of systems that you refuse to consider, much less actually do.

It's time...IGNORE.

Jeff Livingston

Do you realize that Lou's post was over a year ago?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah.

What's changed?

Jeff Livingston

If you don't like how Lou posts then why stir him up unnecessarily? I have to assume you just didn't see how old his post was. Otherwise your post was just weird. You seemed angry and put him on IGNORE for something he said a year ago. It looks very much like you thought Lou's post was current, at least I hope that is the case.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't like how Lou posts then why stir him up unnecessarily? I have to assume you just didn't see how old his post was. Otherwise your post was just weird. You seemed angry and put him on IGNORE for something he said a year ago. It looks very much like you thought Lou's post was current, at least I hope that is the case.

As someone said, Lou's posts don't change, last week he started a thread calling CTE shit or "caa kaa" looks like it was deleted, not like he has turned over a new leaf. Or am I mistaken and that was someone else, Lou?

I like Lou's posts but, almost any aiming thread I go into, its him or a couple other guys derailing all the conversations.

There really should be an anti aiming section, so people can bash on aiming systems till their hearts are content.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As someone said, Lou's posts don't change, last week he started a thread calling CTE shit or "caa kaa" looks like it was deleted, not like he has turned over a new leaf. Or am I mistaken and that was someone else, Lou?

I like Lou's posts but, almost any aiming thread I go into, its him or a couple other guys derailing all the conversations.

There really should be an anti aiming section, so people can bash on aiming systems till their hearts are content.

I don’t believe I even mentioned CTE in that post.

What I said was that people believe in some strange ca-ca and illustrated my point with instances of an MMA fighter who drinks his own pee before fights and a tennis player who doesn't change her socks once a tournament starts. My point being that just because someone believes something makes them perform better doesn’t make it true or a sound practice for anyone else.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t believe I even mentioned CTE in that post.

What I said was that people believe in some strange ca-ca and illustrated my point with instances of an MMA fighter who drinks his own pee before fights and a tennis player who doesn't change her socks once a tournament starts. My point being that just because someone believes something makes them perform better doesn’t make it true or a sound practice for anyone else.

Lou Figueroa

I enjoy your posts except in the aiming forums, I also have never used any aiming systems other than ghostball or parallel aiming. I think there are some nuances that I would like to learn more.

So you are against CTE and other aiming system, I think everyone knows your opinion at this point. To constantly come in the the threads and derail any conversations gets old. The discussion always shifts to the SAME THING.

Everyone gets it, you don't agree, you can make threads saying you don't agree, but to constantly go in others threads and derail peoples conversations who want to discuss it is utter bullshit.

Again, I like your posts so don't care to block you, and even if I did it wouldn't matter because even with your posts blocked(and others like you), the thread gets off topic with your guys constant bickering.

Like if someone wanted to read this thread, including my posts, look at all the crap they would have to sort through.

You guys ran Stan off from AZ, ain't that good enough?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoy your posts except in the aiming forums, I also have never used any aiming systems other than ghostball or parallel aiming. I think there are some nuances that I would like to learn more.

So you are against CTE and other aiming system, I think everyone knows your opinion at this point. To constantly come in the the threads and derail any conversations gets old. The discussion always shifts to the SAME THING.

Everyone gets it, you don't agree, you can make threads saying you don't agree, but to constantly go in others threads and derail peoples conversations who want to discuss it is utter bullshit.

Again, I like your posts so don't care to block you, and even if I did it wouldn't matter because even with your posts blocked(and others like you), the thread gets off topic with your guys constant bickering.

Like if someone wanted to read this thread, including my posts, look at all the crap they would have to sort through.

You guys ran Stan off from AZ, ain't that good enough?

If I, or anyone else, posts on topic, say about CTE, it is not derailing the topic.

And, if proponents can say over and over and over again how great the system is AND YET are totally incapable of describing the system’s simplest components or demonstrating their claims of wonderfulness on video, that should be met with well deserved incredulity and questioning over and over and over again.

I see no reason why proponents of any system or technique should get a free pass to constantly wax poetic about a system they can’t describe in simple terms and without ad hominem attacks. If the system has any kind of worth and integrity skeptics should be allowed to ask questions and point out flaws and inconsistencies.

Here’s what I say to you: how about telling the proponents — we get it. We know you think CTE is the greatest thing since sliced bread even though you cannot explain it or demonstrate it. We get it. Now let it go.

oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I, or anyone else, posts on topic, say about CTE, it is not derailing the topic.

And, if proponents can say over and over and over again how great the system is AND YET are totally incapable of describing the system’s simplest components or demonstrating their claims of wonderfulness on video, that should be met with well deserved incredulity and questioning over and over and over again.

I see no reason why proponents of any system or technique should get a free pass to constantly wax poetic about a system they can’t describe in simple terms and without ad hominem attacks. If the system has any kind of worth and integrity skeptics should be allowed to ask questions and point out flaws and inconsistencies.

Lou Figueroa

So make a thread of your own, I can appreciate trying to have discourse, but saying the same thing over and over in every thread, come on!

Regardless if you admit it or not, when two people are talking about something and you go in, "prove it, do this, do that, your wrong, I'm right", you are derailing.

There is also rules of the aiming section, right? I didn't report your thread, but it obviously violated some rule or else it wouldn't have been deleted, common sense right? You think calling someone's aiming system shit ain't bashing? Any reason other than you breaking the rules for it being deleted?

How many times Dan, Patrick or Spider been banned because of this nonsense, a couple of you guys have ruined the aiming forum with ya bullshit. That's my opinion.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That said, hope you have a good Christmas Lou, look forward to seeing your posts(anywhere but in this section).:grin:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So make a thread of your own, I can appreciate trying to have discourse, but saying the same thing over and over in every thread, come on!

Regardless if you admit it or not, when two people are talking about something and you go in, "prove it, do this, do that, your wrong, I'm right", you are derailing.

There is also rules of the aiming section, right? I didn't report your thread, but it obviously violated some rule or else it wouldn't have been deleted, common sense right? You think calling someone's aiming system shit ain't bashing? Any reason other than you breaking the rules for it being deleted?

How many times Dan, Patrick or Spider been banned because of this nonsense, a couple of you guys have ruined the aiming forum with ya bullshit. That's my opinion.

*Once again,* I don’t believe I mentioned CTE in that thread.

As to why any thread is deleted here, I don’t know. Maybe it was the logic syllogism I posted near the end of that thread. God forbid we entertain logic here, lol. If it were up to me I’d close threads but not delete them.

As to what’s ruining this forum l’m sure everyone has an opinion. Mine is it’s people making claims they cannot support with logic and evidence and when they’re called on it making ad hominem attacks.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Here’s what I say to you: how about telling the proponents — we get it. We know you think CTE is the greatest thing since sliced bread even though you cannot explain it or demonstrate it. We get it. Now let it go.

oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Lou Figueroa

We could explain and demonstrate everything and you would still ridicule and say it didn't prove anything.
You want video, how about Tyler Styer in the Mosconi Cup. And i know any answer you give will focus on the last day when his nerves took over so how about focusing on the first couple days.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
*Once again,* I don’t believe I mentioned CTE in that thread.

As to why any thread is deleted here, I don’t know. Maybe it was the logic syllogism I posted near the end of that thread. God forbid we entertain logic here, lol. If it were up to me I’d close threads but not delete them.

As to what’s ruining this forum l’m sure everyone has an opinion. Mine is it’s people making claims they cannot support with logic and evidence and when they’re called on it making ad hominem attacks.

Lou Figueroa

Look in the mirror Lou, you can't support your negative claims about aiming systems.