Antique billiardette information/ history

Alamo1

Hi all.

I am in Canada and have recently purchased a Alamo table. I am finding it very difficult to find real history on these 1930s tables (alamos, billiardette’s etc) Does any have some detailed info or know of any good links. I bought this to not only enjoy but to be a conversation piece and I would like to know what I am talking about.

Thanks

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without pics, hard to tell, but if it is actually a billiardette table, Will Prout would know. His name on here is ibuycues. Shoot him a note. He has several.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hi all.

I am in Canada and have recently purchased a Alamo table. I am finding it very difficult to find real history on these 1930s tables (alamos, billiardette’s etc) Does any have some detailed info or know of any good links. I bought this to not only enjoy but to be a conversation piece and I would like to know what I am talking about.

Thanks

A picture would help

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all.

Thanks

A quick google search gives you some information. Then you might have to make a couple phone calls. Good luck.