Book Finally Coming?

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Hell, might as well include caroms and kick shots.........

How bout carom into a combo shot.........

How bout a rail first shot......

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keepers of the Box

KEEPERS OF THE BOX

Boys, this meeting comes to order.

Repeat after me: We are the Keepers of the Box. We are in the box and no one can ever leave the box. Our mission is to always defend the box and capture new members.

Brian was once outside of the box and our distinguished member, Dan, did a masterful job of putting Brian back in the box where he belongs. For club funding I suggest we build and market a toy and we’ll call it Brian in the Box. Lou, head that project up.

We mustn’t forget why we’re here. Hal Houle escaped the box decades ago. He inspired others to leave the box along with him. As Keepers of the Box we all know what we must do to the Outsiders-keep the PR campaign going to shut them down before their outside spirit spreads like wildfire.

Good job on Shuffett. Anyone that can put him in the box will go down in Keepers of the Box history. We have 22 years invested inside of this box and if we have to fight Outsiders until our dying breaths, then we’re going to do just that.

Boys, I suggest that you get comfortable and put your PJs on like me. We’re in for a long haul. Did someone just fart? Damn, it’s stinky in this box. Straighten up, Keepers!

Meeting adjourned

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Who’da thunkit? Another CTE Crusader who thinks Big Bets look like substance. Try not to get too worked up this time, Meltdown Boy - it’s only pool.

pj
chgo

Aaaah, that made my morning. Like having the first gulp of coffee going down the throat waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

The Pat Johnson famous one liner put down deflection like it's supposed to have some kind of affect.

Just be a man for the first time in your life and make a video of anything your tremoring fear laden heart desires regarding CTE.

(the next deflection should be shortly forth coming)

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hell, might as well include caroms and kick shots.........

How bout carom into a combo shot.........

How bout a rail first shot......

I'm sure Stan/Connie will reply that CTE can be used for these shots as well. As with a combo, one of the perceptions would likely cause the cb to hit the ob, and "many" times the ob will go into a pocket.

Apparently there are no limitations or system boundaries when it comes to CTE, despite reality. In the real world it's sort of like using a screwdriver to hammer a nail. The screwdriver is designed to perform a certain task, and no hardware store professional is going to tell you that it can also be used as a hammer or a punch, not when there are other tools that can perform those functions more effectively, like a hammer or a punch.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm sure Stan/Connie will reply that CTE can be used for these shots as well. As with a combo, one of the perceptions would likely cause the cb to hit the ob, and "many" times the ob will go into a pocket.

If you really want to flame the fires why bother with hypothetical suppositions? Just pull an Elizabeth Warren and claim they already said it.

(you do have Indian blood in you, correct?)

Why don't you cool it already?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you really want to flame the fires why bother with hypothetical suppositions? Just pull an Elizabeth Warren and claim they already said it.

(you do have Indian blood in you, correct?)

Why don't you cool it already?

Indian blood boil when white man speak like spoiled child. What is real is real. What is not is not. There is no middle ground with those who stand on hill and pretend to be god of mountain.

Welcome back.:grin-square:

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Apparently there are no limitations or system boundaries when it comes to CTE, despite reality. In the real world it's sort of like using a screwdriver to hammer a nail. The screwdriver is designed to perform a certain task, and no hardware store professional is going to tell you that it can also be used as a hammer or a punch, not when there are other tools that can perform those functions more effectively, like a hammer or a punch.

I had a dream about this last night.

An old guy with a black mustache in a dark top coat and hat was speaking to a crowd in front of an old-fashion wagon... (insert dream sequence music):

"Friends, neighbors, gentlemen and ladies, boys and girls, gather around because I am about to present to you a miracle of science. A discovery for aiming pool balls that is so amazing it is on the short list for the Nobel Prize. A scientific insight so incredible Albert Einstein himself said on his death bed, in his native language, “Das its quatsch!” which roughly translates to “This is absolutely unbelievable!”

Using this aiming system you will make the long shots, the short shots, and all the shots in between. Cut shots will no longer bedevil you and you will drain those pesky combinations, caroms, and banks at will. In addition, and as an added benefit, using this astounding discovery will cure you of gout, arthritis, and the common cold.

Yes folks, for a limited time I can make this available to you here. Step right up."

Thankfully, it was only a dream :)

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So either Big Bet Challenges or Making A Video (or both?) would make me “A Man”? This CTE manliness stuff is more complicated than the system...

pj
chgo

Forget the bet since it wasn't for you. It was for any and all takers except you. When you make the video, you're allowed to dress any way you wish. Manly or lady like.
It can be formal, informal, sporty - whatever floats your boat.

The world clamors for a Pat Johnson video.

Do I have your permission to post your picture as a teaser for coming attractions in this blockbuster video? Actually there's nothing in the forum rules specifically stating otherwise.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And common decency...

pj <- look it up
chgo

I don't need to waste time looking anything up. You're here, I'm here, for once in your life give a straight answer without obfuscation.

Are you OK or opposed to having your picture posted on here as a preview for your first ever upcoming video?

All of us in this thread, main regular players, have done videos and posted them at one time or another over the years.

Except for you. What are you afraid of or ashamed of? I mean you have given the impression that you're the most knowledgeable pool expert on pool forums for years, 22 to be exact.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
DVD 1 represented the first time ever that real CTE was revealed, not perfectly, but historically significant. There were some mistakes in Stan’s early work but nonetheless real CTE was launched. Stan continued his work for rediscovering/discovering all of the visual steps...to be released in his Truth Series and book.

Center pocket is determined by using a line of two centers that cross the center shelf at the opening of the pocket. Center pocket varies for each cue ball/object ball relation.

Each cueball/object ball relation yields a slight over cut to the ghost ball core in relation to the determined center pocket line.

Connie Shuffett

My first question was why are so many having problems with cte??? Are you saying there was a lack of information for so many not getting it ?

You have plenty of info out now with videos and 2 dvds , people are still wanting more and seems like they are still not getting it.My 3rd question was why are people still needing more??

You didnt answer my last question, why or how does(pro1) using a few perception create a center pocket?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My first question was why are so many having problems with cte??? Are you saying there was a lack of information for so many not getting it ?

You have plenty of info out now with videos and 2 dvds , people are still wanting more and seems like they are still not getting it.My 3rd question was why are people still needing more??

You didnt answer my last question, why or how does(pro1) using a few perception create a center pocket?

The questions were answered in a very clear manner.

Sorry the answers don’t suit.

Connie Shuffett

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Ok, let's make this easy.
How do you hit a combination using CTE if the contact point to the cue ball is 1/8th from the right edge of the OB?