The Hal Houle Post

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here we go again. 22 years and you still misrepresent what the three points are.

Yes, all shots can be made but not because they're the final cut angle contact point.

When are you going to stop this already? Don't you have better things to do in your old age and waning years?

(one liner put down now to come. Don't disappoint)

He is NEVER going to stop. He is obsessed.

No, he doesn't have better things to do. He sits down with his little measuring tools and calculates stuff. I wonder what his pool playing skill is, or ever was. It seems he has spent more time "calculating" than actually playing.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
He was trained to "spin" and did it for decades.

As an Air Force Public Affairs Officer who addressed the Press and other groups for years, you better believe he was trained to "SPIN".

Starting in 1998 when Hal Houle made his first post regarding CTE on the RSB pool forum, he and PJ started spinning and knocking for 22 straight years.

Which is exactly why the situation is what it is today. It has never stopped.

Somebody will report your post or mine to try getting us banned.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
He is NEVER going to stop.
I may not have to contradict Spidey any more. Seems he's finally willing to admit that even his favorite aiming systems are "reference" systems - just as "the naysayers" have been saying all this time.

Maybe even you'll get it one day.

pj <- nah
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I may not have to contradict Spidey any more. Seems he's finally willing to admit that even his favorite aiming systems are "reference" systems - just as "the naysayers" have been saying all this time.

Maybe even you'll get it one day.

pj <- nah
chgo

You've been misrepresenting it and spinning/twisting words of CTE and CTE users for 22 years.

Here you go again. It is NOT what you're trying to say it is. You do NOT start off at
A, B, or C as a "reference" point and scan either to the right or left with a lizard head move and "feel" (aka guesswork) that suddenly jumps out with a little voice screaming in a thick skull that "THIS IS IT! STOP HERE and stroke the CB to make the shot." It is NOT a contact point or fraction you're trying to find.

You're clueless, totally clueless. Maybe even you'll get it one day BUT YOU WILL NOT AND ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT because it would mean you've been WRONG for over two decades.

Nope, not Pat Johnson!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As an Air Force Public Affairs Officer who addressed the Press and other groups for years, you better believe he was trained to "SPIN".

Starting in 1998 when Hal Houle made his first post regarding CTE on the RSB pool forum, he and PJ started spinning and knocking for 22 straight years.

Which is exactly why the situation is what it is today. It has never stopped.

Somebody will report your post or mine to try getting us banned.

Are you meaning to say that we will be banned for telling the "truth"?

Are people not supposed to know he was a PAO?

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Actually, those doing the most spinning are CTE users.

Also, till “The Book” comes out that has all the final answers........no one knows how to use CTE.

It really started to sound like CTE is nothing more than ghost ball.

I mean you got three angles or points, but aren’t used, but are used, but are they?

In if three points are not used to determine here the CB goes.......what good ate they?

Start the spin cycle........

Course nothing but wise ass non answers will be supplied.

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, those doing the most spinning are CTE users.

Also, till “The Book” comes out that has all the final answers........no one knows how to use CTE.

It really started to sound like CTE is nothing more than ghost ball.

I mean you got three angles or points, but aren’t used, but are used, but are they?

In if three points are not used to determine here the CB goes.......what good ate they?

Start the spin cycle........

Course nothing but wise ass non answers will be supplied.

That's pure BS. I can name you 4 people who studied with Hal Houlle.
All 4 of them know CTE better than Hal (?)

The book is about Pro One!!!!!

randyg

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's pure BS. I can name you 4 people who studied with Hal Houlle.
All 4 of them know CTE better than Hal (?)

The book is about Pro One!!!!!

randyg

I call BS on your post. You don’t know CTE yourself!
Name the four.
My book is a comprehensive work on CTE!
PRO ONE is CTE. PRO ONE is one of three major CTE PRO ONE approaches for using Hal’s Center to Edge.

Angry Prostate

Last edited:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Randy, come on, you know there was only one instructor who claimed to be the only begotten son of Hal.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Hmmm,

I read all 5 pages of this thread and learned that it was 98% people trying to discredit other people. I was hoping to learn something different from the elder players. But I some how feel cheated and slightly less intelligent because I never stopped reading. How are us younger players supposed to learn from elders when they're to busy tooting their own horns?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read all 5 pages of this thread and learned that it was 98% people trying to discredit other people. I was hoping to learn something different from the elder players. But I some how feel cheated and slightly less intelligent because I never stopped reading. How are us younger players supposed to learn from elders when they're to busy tooting their own horns?

Pool is a tough industry. Tough sell, tough action, sad as it is if you are not stealing, you're food. Think about this, after all the talk, still no answers.

duckie

GregH
Silver Member

You learn from doing.

Put in table time.

Have a training routine.

Have a list on what needs improving.

Put in table time.

Be serious about your playing.

Be honest about your abilities.

Put in table time.

Do not put a time line on your improvement.

Listen to your body, be aware of what it is doing.

Put in table time.

Be humble.

Acknowledge good players, good shots.

Put in table time.

Never give up.

Take time off from playing.

Put in table time.

Be a gracious loser.

Have sportsmanship........call fouls on yourself.

But mostly.........

PUT IN TABLE TIME