FS-McDermott M7Q6 Cue Mint

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Hi, I am selling the McDermott M7Q6 cue for my boss at my pool hall. He finally got a custom and no longer wants his McDermott. I'm not sure why it's mint and it's a great looking cue. It's in amazing condition there is nothing wrong with it at all. It's about 5-7 years old according to him. I wish I could take it off his hands.
Pictures below. Just uploaded

It is the McDermott classic series and I love the look and the inlays are all hand inlayed. They look great.

So, our hall dosent sell high end cues. Mostly get new players asking for the 100 package" haha. Anyway he has no idea how to get rid of it so I'm helping him out.

Ooookkk. I'm at my whits end with this how it didn't sell yet. I'm gonna kill myself if I do this. But I'm now asking$410 INCLUDES A NEW TIP WITH A FULL PROFESSIONAL CLEANING OF THE WHOLE CUE. WITH A NEW KAMUI BLACK TIP (YOUR CHOICE OF MED OR SOFT) ALSO AM GOING TO THROW IN A FREE CASE WITH IT!!! THIS IS A $900 cue with over $120 IN SERVICES AND EXTRAS!! Oshh kosh mi gosh. Ima give this effr away. If you are smart you will pick this up asap. This is my final offer. IF U WANT THE CUE ALONE. $400

The msrp of the cue is Over $850. It's 98% only reason it isn't 100 is due to some blueing of the shaft.
For sale for $580
If interested Pm me or email me at joelcv18@yahoo.com and for instant pics text me and I'll text back pics 860-681-2301 name is Joel.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Really? No intrest in this cue... I wish I could post pics eith my phone. But if u want to see it. Just text or email me.

$580 obo

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
finally got my computer to agree with my fist.

here are some pictures...

Attachments

• mcdermott1.jpg
    mcdermott1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 584
  • mcdermott2.jpg
    mcdermott2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 584
  • mcdermott3.jpg
    mcdermott3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 577
  • mcdermott4.jpg
    mcdermott4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 570
  • mcdermott5.jpg
    mcdermott5.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 591

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
a few more...sorry i do not mean to post so many times, you can only put 5 pics in a post.

Attachments

• mcdermott6.jpg
    mcdermott6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 582
  • mcdermott7.jpg
    mcdermott7.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 576
  • mcdermott8.jpg
    mcdermott8.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 586

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
This isn't any average McDermott cue. This is one of their high end cues built almost 10 years ago and it is in PERFECT CONDITION

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Take a look. It's no average McDermott cue. Plus lifetime warranty. You would be paying over $800 new. There is not a single scratch ding dent or anything at all other than the shaft having some blueing it is new.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I'm not going to make a cent off this at this price. It is only for the next 24 hours then it's probably going away for another 10years to build value.

Again this cue is 100% the shaft has been cleaned up and looks brand new. Cue hits extremely solid, I played with a Capone last night and then this cue and I played better with this one.

24 HOURS ONLY $475 SHIPPED AND INSURED I KNOW THIS CUE SHOULD BE GONE INA FEW HOURS. HURRY. FREE 1x1 case with it only with this sale today! Move on it.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
This is going to be the last price drop, after this there is no point to sell it. I am including a free 1x1 case in this deal. McDermott cues come with a lifetime warranty as most of you know. This is not the average McDermott cue. It is their high end cue that retailed over $950 10 years ago, it comes out of thr McDermott classic series with the golden clover on the butt cap. A new tip and the shaft will be cleaned and be rid of all blueing before it is to be shipped. This is the last post for this cue. The final listing price of this cue is $450 shipped with a case and a new tip and a good cleaning of the shaft. Feel free to call me 8606812301 my name is Joel. I would like to sell this cue as it is just sitting at our pool hall and this is a great players cue. Many tournametns were won with this cue along with many big matches with some big players. It deserves a good home. This will be the final offer and a good one at that. So if you like McDermott cues. This is one to own.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
No hits?? Just as well. With all the services and extras I was adding in I was only selling this great cue for 320 or so. Guess I will leave it at my hall to see if I get any bites. And if not I'll try here again in a few months.
Thanks. All.

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Ebay is your best bet for a production cue. Only McD's that sell quick on here are usually D series. Enough dealers on here that they can get dermots at cost.

Good luck

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Ebay is your best bet for a production cue. Only McD's that sell quick on here are usually D series. Enough dealers on here that they can get dermots at cost.

Good luck

Hey, thanks for the advice man. I just may do that. I just thought since it was about 10 years Old and is a classic McDermott model, I figured someone here would appreciate it abit more. But I just might put it on the bay.
Thanks.