Butt is @15.0 oz, Shafts are 3.85 oz at 12.8mm
Ivory Ferrules, New Medium Moori Tips
Solid Ivory 3/8-10 Joint
Sharp Veneer Colors are Black, Green, Gold, and Natural
Pig Skin Wrap
Split Ivory Diamonds in Butt and Forearm
Deluxe Joint Caps

Looking for $4,100.00 obo.
Shipping to conus only. Cost to be added.
Please feel free to ask questions if needed.
Thanks for looking,
Marshall

Attachments

• full_length_1691.jpg
    full_length_1691.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3,667
  • butt2_1696.jpg
    butt2_1696.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3,762
  • forearm_1700.jpg
    forearm_1700.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,611
  • points_1701.jpg
    points_1701.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3,666
  • joint_1707.jpg
    joint_1707.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3,796
Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
People were questioning this seller in his other thread which got jacked up with the wrong pics.

Marshall is a stand up guy and you will have no issues dealing with him.

Russ....

Autist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would have paid 50k$ in a heartbeat, but since I do not live in the states, I guess the deal is off.

On a serious note, why do you not ship to outside of USA if an escrow could be arranged?

Just to be 100% clear, I have no intentions of buying this cue, simply it upsets me ever so much that half of the sellers on this forum seem to only sell to USA for no apparent reason.

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Would have paid 50k$ in a heartbeat, but since I do not live in the states, I guess the deal is off.

On a serious note, why do you not ship to outside of USA if an escrow could be arranged?

Just to be 100% clear, I have no intentions of buying this cue, simply it upsets me ever so much that half of the sellers on this forum seem to only sell to USA for no apparent reason.

It is illegal to ship ivory.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

I'm pretty sure it's cos of the ivory...there's always the risk there.
I'm in China btw so i feel you.

Forgot to add that this is a sweet looking prewitt, one that i'd be proud to have in my collection!

bigfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the nice comments. Shipping outside the US is a risk that I am not willing to take or put a buyer through.

BTW-Russ, your on!

champsic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0

I am in Europe and bought 4 cues with ivory from Usa so far...no problems at all.
All you need is to find right person for shipping.
There is few of them on AZ...
Also there is only few sellers which dont want to sell overseas.
So far no one told me that dont want to ship overseas.

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I am in Europe and bought 4 cues with ivory from Usa so far...no problems at all.
All you need is to find right person for shipping.
There is few of them on AZ...
Also there is only few sellers which dont want to sell overseas.
So far no one told me that dont want to ship overseas.

Here is the way it works: If the ivory was in a country before the ivory ban was put into place, then it may be sold within that country. As no seller here has proof on hand that his ivory is pre-ban, then he is not allowed to ship it to any other country. This is the reason that Schon cues does no business in the EU even though all of their ivory is pre-ban. If you have had sellers send you cues with ivory before, that's great. Most people on AZ will not take the chance on having their cues impounded at customs.

Chris

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Shipping Cues With Ivory Outside the USA

Everyone has an opinion on something and the ivory ban is certainly one of those topics. Folks will write this or that about this subject but the truth is no one has first hand knowledge until someone writes that they lost their cue, or money, or both, from being confiscated by US Agencies.

If someone writes that they know of anyone that successfully shipped a cue into or out of the USA and the cue had ivory in it, then that person was just "lucky" the cue was not inspected and confiscated. If you have any doubts about how serious a topic this is, do a little research on ivory bans which is a dead serious topic nowadays.

Even eBay bans the sale of items with ivory when the ivory represents more than 5% of the item's total weight which is of course just a judgement call by eBay. However, I've had cue for sale listings yanked by eBay because the cues had ivory joints, ferrules and inlays which is how I described the cues to be in the ebay listing description......bad idea....don't mention ivory if you're going to list a cue on eBay.

Anyway, here's a link you can use to read more about the ivory ban and the link is from the American Cuemakers Association (www.cuemakers.org/aboutivory.php). So cue buyers and cue sellers take heed.....shipping any cues with ivory into or out of the USA is against the law and if you ignore this ivory ban, then you deserve whatever hardships await you if and when you get caught......"SO DON"T DO IT!"