WTB used BK2, Mezz PB, or OB break

charlieeeh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Decided to forgo the jump/break route and go with a jump + break. Picked up the jump, need the break!

Let me know!

EDIT: SALE PENDING

Last edited:

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Gotta Ob break cue. Black. One month old. Samsara tip. Excellent condition. Same tip diam as stock. Barely used with no dings dEnts or any of that stuff. I paid 350. Just want the money back if I am to sell it.
If you wNt pics pm me for them. I'll sell it for 340 with a case and a free Kamui med black tip. That's 410 deal. O ya I have joint protectors too. Either way. I'm not really trying to sell this. I just have many breaks in my case and could help out. I will do that. Let me know asap.
Thanks. Joel.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I have an original Predator BK, tip leaves the table slightly but its not going to affect breaking, good shape otherwise with normal signs of use, linen wrap. Will let it go for $185 shipped, doubt anyone will beat that deal. If interested will take pictures. :wink:

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I have an original Predator BK, tip leaves the table slightly but its not going to affect breaking, good shape otherwise with normal signs of use, linen wrap. Will let it go for $185 shipped, doubt anyone will beat that deal. If interested will take pictures. :wink:

With any cue. Especially a break cue. You want it to be straight as an effin arrow. Anything else. You will miscue and look like a fool more than not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the Bk. I own my own and love it. But personal experience. Any warpage in a break is bad news bears.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
With any cue. Especially a break cue. You want it to be straight as an effin arrow. Anything else. You will miscue and look like a fool more than not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the Bk. I own my own and love it. But personal experience. Any warpage in a break is bad news bears.

nah that ain't true at all. tip leaving or not it won't matter for that one shot. as long as your stroke is straight it won't effect any part of the break. i've broke many racks great with warped house cues and i didn't even notice.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
nah that ain't true at all. tip leaving or not it won't matter for that one shot. as long as your stroke is straight it won't effect any part of the break. i've broke many racks great with warped house cues and i didn't even notice.

I have to agree, if you broke with it you would not notice the difference if the roll is slight. There is no cue that is perfectly straight just like there is no such thing as a perfect circle. :grin:

charlieeeh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Do you have pics of the BK?

Not really interested in the OB break for that kind of price. What's with people selling things for MORE than they go for in the first place? Seyberts has it for $327 with $38.50 back, so less than $290. I don't buy your "I bought it for $350". Sorry for taking it out on you, but I've received several offers trying to sell me the same bullshit. Actually, I'm not sorry. And trying to talk down other people's offers? Because yours was better right? Seriously, find something better to do.

Last edited: