Varner-Sigel 14.1..................

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it...reminds me that I need to figure out how to get Youtube on my big screen.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good replay there, I had this one on VHS two decades back. Sigel was sure hitting the balls well that night. I thought Garcia's commentary was good too.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it...reminds me that I need to figure out how to get Youtube on my big screen.

A Smart TV, Apple TV, Firestick or HDMI cable will get youtube on your big screen.

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Smart TV, Apple TV, Firestick or HDMI cable will get youtube on your big screen.

Good luck! Due to increased internet use/demand (virus/home bound), cellular bandwidth/data speed is often so reduced, many big screen WiFi enabled ‘smart’ TVs won’t display streamed videos.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found it amusing they talked about John Schmidt as a relative no name. Little did they know he would become Mr. 626!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I found it amusing they talked about John Schmidt as a relative no name. Little did they know he would become Mr. 626!

Yeah, I found that amusing also...within 6 years he would be US Open 9-ball champ...
...and then start creating straight pool records.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So just an HDMI cable from my I-Pad to one of the AV receiver HDMI inputs will be all I need. That should be easy enough, so I suppose Apple, or aftermarket companies make a cable that will go from an I-pad to the A/V receiver? Sorry guys, not real tech savvy here.