The Biggest reason Lower level players can't improve ????

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whew.

Wise sage, oh anointed one, your holy knowledge is filled with blessing.

F* sake, this is a 28 page thread that explains nothing other than you trying to shill your lessons. Why not post in the for sale or instructor section rather than crap up the main forum with a 28 page thread filled with no useful info besides you saying you have the secret to the universe and arguing down anyone with any other thoughts?

This thread is basically useless shilling and I'm surprised the mods haven't moved it to a different forum ages ago. There's not much useful info in it other than saying to know your dominate eye... well no shit. Know how to aim without making your eyes go ooga booga inside your head... yeah that's a given.

Please quit acting like a some holy martyr who rains blessings down on us. You don't get the option to act like god's gift to pool if you're charging. The money is the reward.

I have no hard feelings toward you, and I believe you probably are a damn good instructor who does enjoy teaching and helping others improve. The issue is, this entire thread is a sales pitch and nothing else. Personally I say spill your secret if you want a discussion, or go to the correct spot on the forum to sell lessons. I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, I'm not saying your not a damn fine instructor. What I'm saying is, take your sales pitch to the proper forum please. There's no info here other than the secrets of the universe can be yours for $.:rolleyes:

Scrolling right on by is your friend.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Gene, I'm sorry for my earlier post, I was in a pretty bad mood at the time.

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your apology , I appreciate your reply..

Gene, I'm sorry for my earlier post, I was in a pretty bad mood at the time.

Thank you. I really do try to help players with what I believe is the best info ever on sighting a shot with reference to the dominant eye. It comes from years of teaching and studying, also learning along the way.

The things I learn could not have been learned sitting in a chair just thinking or being in one location teaching.

Blood, sweat and tears being on the road, grinding it out, teaching and playing and learning how to teach this for 5 years.

Then going thru knee replacement, neck fusion surgery, open heart surgery and lung hernia surgery over the last 5 years and still teaching and learning thru it all.

I'm way more than someone just trying to make a buck from bad information but a very passionate pool player that stumbled onto one of the most amazing things in the world.

How our eye aim naturally on a pool shot and how the dominant eye is the key to this all. Once this is all correct and you get down on any shot your can lock it in and it looks like you can't miss it. Once this is achieved you can focus on all the other aspects of the game.

But then again, just knowing how to get the eyes perfect is just the start, The stance and the stroke usually need to get tweaked a little to allow the eyes to stay in the correct position thru the whole process.

This works well for everyone and that is why you never see any negative things from a player that I worked with. It's all positive.

I'm not the best teacher in the USA but I know I have some of the best information and I know how to teach this best info very well.

Go back thru this thread and find one negative comment on here from someone I worked with. Some paid and others didn't.

The only negative comments on here are from people that don't have a clue how this works. They know it all and that's OK. They will just miss out on some pretty amazing things going thru life and their pool game.

Thanks again and good luck with your game.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno,

Give us one - JUST ONE - sample of what you actually teach and maybe it will draw others to you.

So far, like boogieman said, we havent got that. Unless something grabs my interest I doubt I ever go through with this.

r/DCP

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do free lessons all the time....

Geno,

Give us one - JUST ONE - sample of what you actually teach and maybe it will draw others to you.

So far, like boogieman said, we havent got that. Unless something grabs my interest I doubt I ever go through with this.

r/DCP

I do free lessons with the kids here in Minnesota and wherever I'm at.

Last night I did a free lessons with a young man that couldn't afford a lesson.

I do about 5 to 10 lessons a week right now. About half of them I'm doing for free.

I'm doing a paid lesson at Two Stooges tomorrow at Noon.

I'm not a greedy person. Very humble to say the least. Bought a motorhome to travel and teach even after all my surgeries to help players everywhere I go from pool hall to pool hall.

I live in the motorhome right now in a trailer park ever since the pandemic hit.

As soon as this vaccine comes out I plan on traveling and teaching again making more noise than ever about the greatest aiming and sighting technique in the world.

Doing the paid lessons is how I can afford to do the free ones for everyone else.

I don't have a big bank account or a fancy car. The motorhome is pretty nice and the pandemic has been a good time to live in and learn how to take care of it.

3/4ths of the lessons I did on this thread I did for free to help players see the results from the words others that have posted about how much they enjoyed a real professional lesson and learning something that they can see is really essential to improving ones game.

Anything that I could explain on here would be of no value. Players would pick it apart .

8 years ago Dr Dave printed a players teestimonial on his sight that got a video given to him from another player that didn't really think it helped him. He didn't quite understand it.

This guy didn't understand anything about the video either and tried to expose what Perfect Aim was but was so incompetent that he entirely missed the boat.

Dr Dave printed this misinformation on his website. I told him it was wrong but he left it there anyway after I asked him to remove. He asked me to tell him what it was and I told him no. Sounded like he would take the misinformation off his sight if I told him how it worked.

A year or 2 before this Dave sat in on a lesson in Colorado. I had no idea that this was the Dr Dave from AZ. He didn't understand it back then either. Told me he didn't have a dominant eye. Oh well.

That's just what I wanted was this first ever great information that I am still teaching to people with hopes of doing something after I get healed up from all these surgeries to be plastered all over Dave's website. I could see it with everyone elses info. Gene Albrechts perfect aim free on Dr Daves website. I don't think so.

Dave does a great job of posting good videos of stuff he's learned on his website.

I figured this first ever information out myself. Nobody had a clue.

Dave left the bad information on his site. No win situation for me at all.

Some players would say,,,, Is that all it is.

Anyway. I traveled all the way down to Ill to do a free personal lesson With Dave Nelson. Had a great time and he was a gracious host. He had no idea that the freind that he gave the video to was going to do what he did.

He tied to tell the world on AZ and share what Perfect Aim was. He had no clue what the video was about at all.

If I would tell something on here about how it worked I would just confuse people. I've taught this to other teachers and they give up teaching it.

It would take about 1 month, working with someone everyday while I'm doing lessons to teach someone how to teach this and do it well.

We take the dominant eye and get it in the correct position. Then we work the stance in the correct position to work well with the eye. Then I teach how to come down on the shot keeping everything in line so you have the most correct picture going to the brain. There are different techniques that work for everyone to accomplish this series of events.

I don't know how to tell you any different without telling you how it all works with a lesson.

The lessons are guaranteed. If any player doesn't think this is the best thing they have ever seen since they were playing pool the lesson is free.

I 'm not afraid to give this lesson to anyone at any level and not have them be totally amazed.

But I know this for sure my freind. When I show this to someone I know that they have seen something that will make the game of pool so much more fun that before.

And for that I am thankful....:thumbup:

Oh, and by the way. This vision center everyone talks about can be 4 inches wide. In the preshot this blows away the tern, Just stand up here where you perceive a straight line and step into the shot. This is old school and it is soo ooooo wrong. Food for thought....

Last edited:

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno,

Just read your long post. And I'll just say this:

r/DCP

p.s. you can PM a nugget of info/wisdom to me if you feel like some of the jokers on here would pick it apart. I am no joker.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
"WE" haven't got that. You and a few others.

Geno,

r/DCP

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Your post about "shilling"was on target.

The resident AZB troll is calling some one a shill is just fuking ironic.

You know this is a pool forum right, and we talk about pool. And if nobody has to buy a damn thing nor do you have to read this thread

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The resident AZB troll is calling some one a shill is just fuking ironic.

You know this is a pool forum right, and we talk about pool. And if nobody has to buy a damn thing nor do you have to read this thread

Yeah but what you have is a billboard "about" pool with a couple prices.

NO free sampoh.

Albrecht dun sound Chinese. ? .

:shrug:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you even play pool?
If you had $5 would you bet fat meat is greasy?

Ok, I'll play placeholder till GM comes up with another info post.

Say you're faced with a foreign food menu; in English with descriptions but the dishes are completely unfamiliar. You gotta shell out to even get a clue. I don't think that needs any elaboration but to turn it back on GM, GM drives his sign truck through here; barely chumming for customers. I'm new here but I have detected a contribution level from mr. Machino that hovers right around zero ie. 100% spam. I think even Scott Lee will venture the odd bit of advice. :D

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3/4ths of the lessons I did on this thread I did for free to help players see the results from the words others that have posted about how much they enjoyed a real professional lesson and learning something that they can see is really essential to improving ones game.

Dr Dave printed this misinformation on his website. I told him it was wrong but he left it there anyway after I asked him to remove.

We take the dominant eye and get it in the correct position. Then we work the stance in the correct position to work well with the eye. Then I teach how to come down on the shot keeping everything in line so you have the most correct picture going to the brain. There are different techniques that work for everyone to accomplish this series of events.

The lessons are guaranteed. If any player doesn't think this is the best thing they have ever seen since they were playing pool the lesson is free.

Oh, and by the way. This vision center everyone talks about can be 4 inches wide. In the preshot this blows away the tern, Just stand up here where you perceive a straight line and step into the shot. This is old school and it is soo ooooo wrong. Food for thought....

Some pretty dam good tidbits right here.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Jeeze, the man provides free lessons. Why don't you schedule one with him to see what it is all about.

Geno,

r/DCP

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes you could. Some right ones, some wrong ones.

I believe everything Dr Dave has documented is at least scientifically sound. I don't always agree with certain specific applications but pool is by and large a solo performance with all the liberties of such genre.
Curious though, link me to where he misunderstands GM. :shrug:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been playing a bit more recently (had surgery and took some time off). My Skype lesson with Geno was right before the surgery.

So I always had trouble with cuts to the left, especially with the CB near the rail. I had a few of those in my ghost sessions tonight, and they went right in. I felt super comfortable over the ball. My stick felt very straight in my hands. It really made a big difference on these cuts to the left.

As Geno said and others who took his lessons, the main crux of his method is to get your eyes in the right place for each specific shot. Having your eyes in the right place makes your stick go straight. It really does feel this way to me. When its right, its like you can't miss. Everything feels solid.

Now the funny part about all this, is I do feel like a bunch of shots I had trouble with before are way, way, way, stronger now. But my ghost scores still suck. I guess its like if I'm very strong in 5 out of 10 shots before, and now lets say I'm strong in 6 out of 10 shots after, I'm still likely to screw up a rack of 9 ball and not improve my ghost scores. I guess to have any meaningful ghost improvement impact, I'd have to be very strong in 7 out of 10 shots. Etc.

To Geno and anyone else who uses this eye placement method, I've found something that has helped me quite a bit. First, once you are epxeirned with pool in general (which we all are on this thread), and then with Geno's method of moving your head around until your eye is in the right place, you will pretty much instinctively know where your eye should be for any given shot. So the thing I found to really help me get my eye there, is to pick that spot before getting down, and focus on it on the way down. Geno says to do that. But the way I'm picking the spot now is "new to me". For full hits when the spot is on the OB, I use either the light reflection on the OB, or the numbers/stripes on the OB, or where the OB "intersects" the cloth. I pick whichever one in the particular case is in the right place. Then I keep that in my focus (making sure the eyes don't "Switch" dominance as Geno says), and get down.

When that spot is outside the OB, I use parts of the shadow of the ball, or spots on the cloth, or if nothing is there, just pick a point on the cloth and hold that sight on the way down.

Funny thing I know Spider is gone, but he was a big proponent of these visual cues, and I recall him writing about them 15 years ago. I had dismissed them at the time, but now they are quite beneficial to me I'd say. So if you're reading, thank you.

So the crux of what I'm adding to what Geno is saying, is using lights/shadows/numbers/edges on the ball can help get the eyes in the right place.

Thanks Geno for the lesson. Maybe one day I can get to 7/10 strong shots and do better on the ghost.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Jeeze, the man provides free lessons. Why don't you schedule one with him to see what it is all about.

Well maybe these folks know the secret is just not just being able to aim perfectly, to be good at pool. In sports, many skills must be mastered, not just one, to be considered great.

I can for example give some Nuckelheads a fine Sig Sauer 308 Sniper Rifle with a Fine Scope. Explain how to place the Cross Hairs in the Scope that form a "X" plumb smacke in the center on the "X" of Paper Target.

Then move the Target out 200 yeads, and tell the person who understand how to Aim in Perfect Conditions. Take 3 shots.

Well if they do not understand bullet weight, wind, humidity, 10 other things, or more about long range shooting. I could win some money on a bet that they can not create a 3 shot pattern covered by a 50Cent Coin at 200 yard over the "X" in the Center of Target.

Snake Oil is what I smell, having actually seen the Perfect Aiming DVD, it was no holy grail IMHO.

Geno has been selling his DVD, and Lesson like 11 years on AZB. So who has been his student that became the next Efrin, Earl, Johnny, other other World Class Pool Player?

I am all ears to hear.