LF Chicago Area Instructor

Diege

Registered
I am looking for an instructor in the Chicago area (8-ball and 9-ball). I live in the northern suburbs (Northbrook) and usually play in Buffalo Grove (Rack'em Up). I am an APA SL 4 (very low one and probably should be a SL 3). Would appreciate recommendations.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diege...I will be in the Chicago area the first weekend in November. I will come to you in your home, or meet you at Rack'em Up in Buffalo Grove. I've done lessons in there before. PM me your name and number (or give me a call) so we can discuss your needs and my schedule! 773-551-7473 :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I am looking for an instructor in the Chicago area (8-ball and 9-ball). I live in the northern suburbs (Northbrook) and usually play in Buffalo Grove (Rack'em Up). I am an APA SL 4 (very low one and probably should be a SL 3). Would appreciate recommendations.

Diege

Registered
Will do Scott. I am only an APA 4 (and should probably be a 3) so I hope it wouldn't be a waste of your time. You also may be a bit expensive (I'm a State employee and the sole parent of 2 kids in college) but am open to it if it would be worth it (based on my low skill level not your teaching ability) and not overkill for me.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Will do Scott. I am only an APA 4 (and should probably be a 3) so I hope it wouldn't be a waste of your time. You also may be a bit expensive (I'm a State employee and the sole parent of 2 kids in college) but am open to it if it would be worth it (based on my low skill level not your teaching ability) and not overkill for me.

I can assure you that Scott's program is designed for all levels. What he is going to teach is in no way overkill for you, I wish I had known Scott when I first started playing because I would not have had to break 20+ years of bad habits.

After working with Scott my level of consistency increased greatly and made the game that much more enjoyable for me. Everyone that I know that has worked with Scott has had a great experience too.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diege...Instead of an expense, you have to look at it as an investment, that will pay many dividends for years to come. Along with an extensive video analysis (that will teach you who you are and what you do...if you don't already know), and recorded dvds of your entire lesson, as well as a 30 page workbook, that's all about you as a player. Something elusive, like an accurate and repeatable stroke, is worth whatever someone will pay for it. What I charge is extraordinarily reasonable, when you take into account what you get vs what you paid. When you add in that I'll come TO YOU, that makes it pretty damn cheap, if you ask me! :D

Of all of the many SPF instructors I have had the pleasure of helping train, and working with in the field, Jim Baker is one of our best. Aside from being an excellent player, he is a superior instructor for students of any skill level. He's also heavily involved with Mark Wilson's intercollegiate billiards league, helping get things set up at MIssouri S & T, so if anyone can help him out, please reach out and contact him.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

You will become different/better player. Let Scott work with you...no way an overkill. It's the definitely the right path.