Dennis Dieckman Masse' value

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
]I have a cue here that I recently acquired due to myself looking for a Masse cue to play around with. I asked this fellow player that shoots trick shots if he had one he would sell. Well he didn't have one right off but said he might be able to find one in his car. I didn't expect him to part with one of his personal cues. This is the cue I ended up with.. It is not for sale and is kept in a nice display in a climate controlled room next to my shooting cues. But I was just curious as to what others may think on value. You can PM me. Like I said its not going to be for sale.. Oh the former owner I'm sure really expects me repair the tips and ferrules and to play with it.... but I don't think it will happen

IMG-0716 (800x600).jpg

IMG-0639 (800x600).jpg

IMG-0637 (800x557).jpg

Attachments

• IMG-0637 (800x557).jpg
    IMG-0637 (800x557).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
LOL Now its in no way worth that but Its very likely a collectors item. For sure its worth much more than I paid

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Dieckman Masse cue with two shafts. Fancier than most with inlays and butterflies. Originally over $2K. I tried to sell or trade at $1100 value and got no buyers. Put it back in the safe. Maybe will sell for the right price.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In dollars it is worth a few hundred. But in sentimental value it is PRICELESS.