My new beauty of a cue

Push&Pool

Professional Banger
Silver Member
As I promised, here's a few photos of the cue I just bought. I have to say it plays great, much better than any other cue I've tried, as it has perfect balance, weight, smoothness, and grip. I find the design absolutely captivating, and all in all it feels just like a part of me while I play.

62401411_905597299779049_1346030973766074368_n.jpg

Push&Pool

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Are you a fisherman? The cue looks like fish scales but it is very nice looking.

Nope, not a fisherman :grin: The design is based on scales, yes, not necessarily fish scales, but it certainly has a highly unique design. I've checked hundreds of models before deciding on this one, so it's maybe just me but this cue fascinated me the most :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Here’s a nice phone case to complement your cue...

84653133-E72E-4653-92C9-B7AC7185E28D.jpeg

In case you play call shots

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I think it can hang along with any other cue under $40. Not a bad looking cue at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Push&Pool

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Take that cue to your local pool hall, and see if you can find some action.....

Already been to the bar, and as I said, it plays much better than my old one :) Also, I was even sent a free glove as a gift, so there's one more benefit to my game.

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I think it has a unique coolness to it. I'd play with it. If the shaft is straight, and the tip is good; I say it's a player.

It wasn't built by the grand poohbah of hoorah, so some folks here wouldn't dare carry that cue to their next game. Doesn't bother me. Rock on dude.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the buyer likes it, its all good...

Different strucks for different fuks. That's why they make almond Joy and mounds.

Push&Pool

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Regardless of whether you like the cue or not, thank you for your responses :smile: I'll certainly enjoy my time using it.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the cue
is it a fancy custom cue

how are those inlays put in there

I am not familiar with the maker,but I love the cue

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I can live with the margin $2750 would give me.

Looks like they forgot a few zeros. I’m on it quick before they can fix their terrible mistake.

I really do like the look. It’s like you’re rubbing a dancer’s leg whilst playing pool. Strange,original,different...brazen.