BONUS BALL Free Live Stream Today With Johnny Archer!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
This will be the biggest pool event since Mosconi eeked out a victory vs Fats on ABC's Wide World of Sports.

At 6:30pm EST, it all goes down. Streamed at:

https://www.dropcam.com/p/SmyCzo

Scheduled to deuel;

MATCH !: JA SCORPION vs KK9.

MATCH 2: JA SCORPION AND KK9 vs GENOMACHINO AND RHEA!

PINKLADY will referee and do her best Michaela Tabb while Wayne - aka AZ's fat Albert does his best to ensure total chaos. AZ's Majic has reluctantly agreed to be our scorecard girl. (Sorry, ole chap)

My never before touched Balls (Bonus ones) will be thrown in the ring at
Gate City Billiards in Greensboro, NC as Johnny gives up my orange and purple balls and out.

I still await Jay Helfert's flight to do commentary on this audioless feed. ;) If he misses his connection, Alvin will fill in and be LIVE! Mute button is automatically enabled. ;)

Our thanks go out to Don Liebes, owner of Gate City Billiards.

Following this short event of the century, our favorite shortstop Johnny will be streamed playing 1 rack challenge matches against any and all pool enthusiasts. Tune in!

Gate City Billiards is just off I40, please come LIVE!!!

BONUS BALL BABY!!! And ya'll thought it was dead. HA!! :eek:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
This will be the biggest pool event since Mosconi eeked out a victory vs Fats on ABC's Wide World of Sports.

Scheduled to deuel;

PINKLADY will referee and do her best Michaela Tabb while Wayne - aka AZ's fat Albert does his best to ensure total chaos. AZ's Majic has reluctantly agreed to be our scorecard girl. (Sorry, ole chap)

Gate City Billiards in Greensboro, NC as Johnny gives up my orange and purple balls and out.

I still await Jay Helfert's flight to do commentary on this audioless feed. ;) If he misses his connection, Alvin will fill in and be LIVE! Mute button is automatically enabled. ;)

Following this short event of the century, our favorite shortstop Johnny will be streamed playing 1 rack challenge matches against any and all pool enthusiasts. Tune in!

Will PINKLADY be wearing those fetish Tabb white gloves? I got a thing for them gloves.

Kevin

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like allot of fun...............

Scheduled to deuel;

Can't wait to get there and get involved.

Ever since I've been in North Carolina Johnny Archer has been on the move doing challenge matches all over the place.

This is great for pool and so is Johnny.

Bonus ball I think is a winner and this little show today will hopefully help some viewers see this.

It's too bad every poolroom couldn't get a set of these balls and see how fun this game can be.

Just like all the other pool games everyone can play and everyone can have fun.

My hat's off to Johnny, Matt, and the owner of gates city Billiards Don Liebes for making this happen.

I'm excited to be involved with this and so is Rhea......

See you all there................

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Pinky just got off the phone with Gate City Billiards owner Don Liebes. He's reluctantly agreed to have audio.

I left a voice message with Howard Cossell. I'm pretty sure he can handle this if Jay and Alvin no show.

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every poolroom has a set of those balls... 2.25" balls with 2 easily discerned groups of 4 balls each, and a separate distinguishable bonus ball all struck with a cue ball

It doesn't take a lot of imagination to play unsanctioned Bonus Ball. I myself have dabbled in an illicit match or two with my Aramith Disney set:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,222

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I just got punked...

Johnny just called me:

JA: "Matt! Where the heck is Wayne!!?? I'm at Tom and Cathy's, he was supposed to pick me up an hour ago!"

Matt: "Huh?"

JA: "We're supposed to be somewhere, we're late! But no worries, I'm excited to do our Bonus Ball thing tomorrow."

Matt: "Tomorrow? It's TODAY Johnny!"

JA: "Isn't today Tuesday? Where's Wayne!!!??"

Matt: "Hold on Johnny, Wayne is beeping in."

Wayne: "What are you doing?"

Matt: "Dude, there's only one person I would put Johnny on hold for. Wassup?"

Wayne: "Oh, kool, TY. Anyway, I'm really excited about our BB match tomorrow. It is tomorrow, right?"

Matt: "WTF, it's WEDNESDAY TODAY!"

Chime in some seriously loud Johnny laughter in the background while Wayne sticks a knife in my ribs.

Punked...

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I just got punked...

Johnny just called me:

JA: "Matt! Where the heck is Wayne!!?? I'm at Tom and Cathy's, he was supposed to pick me up an hour ago!"

Matt: "Huh?"

JA: "We're supposed to be somewhere, we're late! But no worries, I'm excited to do our Bonus Ball thing tomorrow."

Matt: "Tomorrow? It's TODAY Johnny!"

JA: "Isn't today Tuesday? Where's Wayne!!!??"

Matt: "Hold on Johnny, Wayne is beeping in."

Wayne: "What are you doing?"

Matt: "Dude, there's only one person I would put Johnny on hold for. Wassup?"

Wayne: "Oh, kool, TY. Anyway, I'm really excited about our BB match tomorrow. It is tomorrow, right?"

Matt: "WTF, it's WEDNESDAY TODAY!"

Chime in some seriously loud Johnny laughter in the background while Wayne sticks a knife in my ribs.

Punked...

But the pink glove show is still on right???????

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was enjoying the super senior ring game at around 2:30 p.m. I think I found someone to play my speed. LOL.

Who am I kidding its been 13 years I'll probably need orange from any of them.

God I miss the game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i'm headed to get the SHOT/SCORE poster board @ PURPLE, ORANGE, & BLACK
so that JA will know what color to shoot....

(not, that we're going to hold up the right one for him)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Oh wow Matt, this I have GOT to see; I'll be watching!

thanks Roberta - look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

I'm off to the Elks Lodge where JA will allow a few people to get massacred, lol. Then it's Country BBQ to fine tune our silly little streamed match.

Pinky is conspiring to steal the show. She has a bunch of colored Sharpies and is then off to Michaels Craft store. She ain't right, but she's alright. ;)

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Matt, I get off work at 6:00pm. You hold that **** up til I get there, you got that??? lol.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member

Scheduled to deuel;

Wouldn't miss it. A fellow Carolinian taking on an Atlanta based defector JA :eek:
Take him to school K9

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Roberta - look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

I'm off to the Elks Lodge where JA will allow a few people to get massacred, lol. Then it's Country BBQ to fine tune our silly little streamed match.

Pinky is conspiring to steal the show. She has a bunch of colored Sharpies and is then off to Michaels Craft store. She ain't right, but she's alright. ;)

Lol I'm looking forward to meeting y'all! What days will y'all be here? Tell JA I said hi & will see him here this weekend!