Wtb: Predator sp8rw, cannot be aquired!

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I have been trying to get the predator 8POINT SP WRAPLESS all are a must, 8pt wrapless, I will highly consider a steel joint, but would prefer the wood to wood joint. I would like to buy the butt only...I will buy one with the shaft as long as it is in good condition.

been looking for one for 3-4 months, I found one retailer online that "had 4 in stock- hurry and buy" I called that day and they had told me they did not have them in stock. Since then, found 2 on ebay; one was asking retail for a used as a starting bid, second was a package deal that came with a break and jump cue with leather case, wayyy to expensive. I also found one on here before, but I found the thread a few hours to a day after it was sold!
:banghead:
So, I am starting my own thread for one.:help:

also, do any of you think that predator should start making the 8pt sp, instead of the new weird sp that is white-ish with 4 ebony backward points?

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Try sending monstermash a pm. Think he bought one he didn't like. Its beat up, but with a little bit of work it could look good as new. Good luck with search.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Try sending monstermash a pm. Think he bought one he didn't like. Its beat up, but with a little bit of work it could look good as new. Good luck with search.

Thanks for the info. I'll send him a message tomorrow.

Any other 8 point sneaky Pete's out there? 

CJ ZAM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 pt

I have an 8 point in excellent shape but it has a steel joint? I'm not sure what its worth? E-mail me @ TRZAN21@yahoo.com if your still interested?
I have been trying to get the predator 8POINT SP WRAPLESS all are a must, 8pt wrapless, I will highly consider a steel joint, but would prefer the wood to wood joint. I would like to buy the butt only...I will buy one with the shaft as long as it is in good condition.

been looking for one for 3-4 months, I found one retailer online that "had 4 in stock- hurry and buy" I called that day and they had told me they did not have them in stock. Since then, found 2 on ebay; one was asking retail for a used as a starting bid, second was a package deal that came with a break and jump cue with leather case, wayyy to expensive. I also found one on here before, but I found the thread a few hours to a day after it was sold!
:banghead:
So, I am starting my own thread for one.:help:

also, do any of you think that predator should start making the 8pt sp, instead of the new weird sp that is white-ish with 4 ebony backward points?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
I have a brand new one never used with a 30" 314-2, wrapless, SS joint.

I'll sell it, but not cheap.

Russ...

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

It is as good as new. I just refinished it. The shaft was junk though so if you want it you're going to have to go dumpster diving. Lol ;)

Seriously though, it's not for sale at the moment. I had a nice standard shaft made for it and I'm going to use it for a bar cue.

Sorry man.

1glibby1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Contact 1xlibby1 from az. He has the exact cue you are looking for and will probably sell it reasonable.

Wrapless 8pt sneaky with wood/wood jnt.

Hope this helps

greg

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have one here in like new condition. I can ship it anywhere in the USA for $425.

Predator will probably never make another one. A matter of fact...they never had the correct price
on their own website for the 8 point without the steel joint. The price they had advertised was the
same price as the 4 point sneaky pete with the wrap which is and was the wrong price for the 8 pointer.

I believe this was the reason for discontinuing that one so quick. I could be wrong....

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I have one here in like new condition. I can ship it anywhere in the USA for $425.

Predator will probably never make another one. A matter of fact...they never had the correct price
on their own website for the 8 point without the steel joint. The price they had advertised was the
same price as the 4 point sneaky pete with the wrap which is and was the wrong price for the 8 pointer.

I believe this was the reason for discontinuing that one so quick. I could be wrong....

I believe they discontinued this cue due to the price of the cue being close to the price of the ikon cues. the msrp on the pred site for any of the 8pt cues are way to high, when I was looking at them a year ago online the average price of them new w/shaft and warranty was 400-440 depending on what one you wanted, the wrapless wood to wood was 404 and the lowest I found it for was 387, I should have gotten that when I had the chance, instead I bought my second ikon because it was on clearance.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
sorry to make another post quickly, but I wanted to add that if anyone wants to sell just the sp8rw/sp8rj butt alone would be the best...also I am willing to make a trade, I will do a straight up trade for a 8pt butt for an ikon butt.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
just wanted to put up the pics of the predator ikon that I would trade for the sp8rw/sp8rj

Attachments

• ikon1.jpg
    ikon1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_8223.jpg
    IMG_8223.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_4472.jpg
    IMG_4472.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_9499.jpg
    IMG_9499.jpg