Is Max Eberle as big as a goof as I now think?

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
and I used to ask myself how people could believe in this.

Funniest_Memes_when-asked-about-scientology_15310.jpeg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, that's right, the world is shaped like a box!

Max was up at our Western BCA regional event all week last week and I got the chance to chat with him about a lot of stuff non pool related.

I found there to be nothing goofy about him. Just a genuine smart, nice guy.

JC

Yes, Max is very intelligent, people that think outside the box are much more interesting than those that don't even know there's a box.

Yes, that's right, the world is shaped like a box! LoL

Put that in your spherical pipe and smoke it.:eek:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW I'm all for a good conspiracy theory every now and then, so what's the thoughts on why " they " want us to think the earth is round???

I think it is a religious thing. http://www.cuttingedge.org/free004.html

The claim is that the spinning ball earth was first thought of by the first freemason 2500 yrs ago but did not catch on until another freemason wrote a book about it 500 yrs ago and the myth keeps getting added onto with "scientist" figuring out big bang theory, and evolution, and aliens, and life on other planets, pictures of pyramids and sphinx on mars, Etc.

nasa is believed by some to be carrying out lies and to have tied to the freemason and are a big part of the masonic conspiracy. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I believe I read somewhere that the motivation for the deceit is that the deceivers gain power each time their lie goes unnoticed.

Pretty hard to argue with someone who believes that.
:banghead:
I think it is a religious thing. http://www.cuttingedge.org/free004.html

The claim is that the spinning ball earth was first thought of by the first freemason 2500 yrs ago but did not catch on until another freemason wrote a book about it 500 yrs ago and the myth keeps getting added onto with "scientist" figuring out big bang theory, and evolution, and aliens, and life on other planets, pictures of pyramids and sphinx on mars, Etc.

nasa is believed by some to be carrying out lies and to have tied to the freemason and are a big part of the masonic conspiracy. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Max has always been cool to me.

He strikes me as very intelligent.

At least he is not claiming to "know" that the earth is flat... he is just saying that after studying it for a while and weighing the information he believes the world to be flat.

I have to say. I dont know either way but the flat earthers do say things that make me question spinning ball earth. http://www.mediafire.com/view/l679prcg097ny8u/200_Proofs_Earth_is_Not_a_Spinning_Ball!.pdf

Props to Max for saying what he believes even though he knows a lot of arguers are going to jump on him without even studying the subject for themselves simply because Spinning ball earth is the popular view.

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
So if I start digging a hole and keep going, I really would end up in China???

Wow. All this time I thought it was a load of crap.

How would I keep the change in my pockets from falling out when I get there? I don't know if I could walk upside down for long tho.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if I start digging a hole and keep going, I really would end up in China???

Wow. All this time I thought it was a load of crap.

How would I keep the change in my pockets from falling out when I get there? I don't know if I could walk upside down for long tho.

Ice boots and you'll be fine!

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
I guess if we would all do a hit of LSD more things would make sense.

We all live on a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Max is out there at the moment in apparently full belief that the Earth is flat and that the Sun and Moon are only 3000 miles up and rotate around the flat earth like desk lamps illuminating a portion of the flat earth at a time which explains time zones.

He has bought into all of it fully OR he is massively trolling his friend's list. Me and Max are cool but we fundamentally disagree and I stopped even discussing it with him. He thinks it's all a giant conspiracy to keep us from knowing that the earth is flat.

Apparently some guy named Eric Dubay is the FE expert, a wannabe Bruce Lee type who lives in Thailand and who believes in every conspiracy theory out there.

No amount of evidence has been able to sway Max so......he is either living in the delusion or we are.

Mad Max is living his dream, and few in life are able to do that, especially in the manner he has. Max is screwed, he's not only a great professional pool player he's an artist. In essence he's a double artistic mind....with a wonderful attitude of life. Here he is in April of 96.

Attachments

• LiscottiEarlPCA 003.jpg
    LiscottiEarlPCA 003.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 372

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Most people think most of what they see on the news is the accumulation of ideas on recent events from smart minds.

I'd rather listen to those with disparate viewpoints, right or wrong, because it's plainly evident that almost all 'so called' experts in the mainstream are liars or delusional.

Colin

I'm with U Colin, Long ago I quit trying to make sense of life :p. It's like trying to understand why the two ball always ends up ''where it does'' after the break of an 8 ball rack ;). If ya ever get a chance, ask Max about his round pro billiard arena he's designed for competition, interesting building layout and design, based around spheres.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I guess if we would all do a hit of LSD more things would make sense.

We all live on a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.

I'm gonna have to wait til noon. My doctor told me if I do any more acid before noon, my balls will fall off.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
And I believe I read somewhere that the motivation for the deceit is that the deceivers gain power each time their lie goes unnoticed.

Pretty hard to argue with someone who believes that.
:banghead:

Max is my friend!

To be honest, I have no plans of leaving earth to find out if the world really is round or flat and honestly doubt anyone on here will either in their life time!

If it makes Max feel better to believe in the earth is flat theory, then go for it max! I can't waste time on stuff like that. Too busy working on my pool game and putting food on the table. The luxury of being single, pool player & artist give you plenty of free time to dwell on these things. I am not so fortunate. Whoa is me!

KD
Mike Wilson