bfdlad what is on your plate for this weekend at Kolby's

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
I know you have something planned that is huge.
I was going to put a couple of reminder threads together but since you asked. It is hard to top what has happened as far as star power this past week with the Shootout BUT I am a tryer as you may know. On May 2nd at 7.30 Earl Strickland will be performing a exhibition and giving spectators a chance to play a game with him. There are alot of things that can be said about Earl, however he is still a hall of famer and an entertainer. I have been lucky enough to spend some time with him and if all Earl did at his exhibition was tell you stories it would be a great night and hilarious. Obviously there is more going on that night but I think he puts on one of the best exhibitions there is. There will be a $5.00 cover charge.
Then on May 3rd at 6.00 we have the challenge match that I have been asked about for a while Efren (the Magician) Reyes V's Scott (The Freezer) Frost in a one pocket Challenge match race to 8 for $5,000.00.
This is a big one and once I get the Sponsors set with their VIP seats I will be contacting all the people who have emailed me asking about buying VIP seats in advance. We will have bleachers set up also, these matches will both be held at Kolby's Corner Pocket in Tempe, Arizona. I suggest you get there eary to be sure of a good seat. General admission will be $10.00 per person. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at mark@myeclipsemedia.com

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
bumpthread.gif
for successful events.