Deluxe Cue Smith Lathe on Ebay

almarktool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rich,
I'm sure the lathe is perfectly fine, in case you are not all that familiar with the machine, make sure you email the seller and remind him to put the DVD in the box when he ships it to you, there should be atleast 1 DVD that comes with it
Mark

TellsItLikeItIs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rich Irving said:
I go by that name on e-bay and was able to pick this lathe up at a good price I hope. But to read some of the comments about it who knows.
You did okay especially considering the extras you got with it. Nothing in the photos would indicate its been mistreated or not cared for. The surface rust on the chucks is not a big deal. The chucks can be disassembled greased and cleaned up. If the bed is damaged it can be replaced. Doesnt look like it is though. Good luck and have fun.

Rich Irving

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
almarktool said:
Rich,
I'm sure the lathe is perfectly fine, in case you are not all that familiar with the machine, make sure you email the seller and remind him to put the DVD in the box when he ships it to you, there should be atleast 1 DVD that comes with it
Mark

I will do that but if he doesn't still have the CD. I can always ask a local cue builder (Scott Gracio) for a little insight.