What Meucci Originals is this?

ExclusiveTSX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lately I've been looking to purchase an old Meucci Originals cue after shooting with a friends the other night.. I came across this on craigslist and was wondering what model number it is and what the value is. I already emailed the seller about some higher resolution pics..

cue2.jpg

cue1.jpg

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
or more,,,,,,Meucci players are very popular with league players, and beginners,,,,,,,,as well as Meucci Collectors.

I suppose there is always a possibility of selling it for more. Right person, right time but on balance, I think I'm pretty close. I'm not trying to pee on the parade, just giving my experiences. I see tons of Meuccis and it is still one of the most popular cues in this area.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
A little more

If the cue is perfect than I would say it's value should be closer to $325.00. As you may know the older Meucci's did not warp like the newer black dot ones and were great cues. But without the original shaft the value would certainly go down a bit.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As it sits $150-$200, with a correct original shaft, more. I am judging from what I have seen on Ebay.

I wouldn't think it would be more than $250-$275 though. If it were an earlier model maybe.

Plenty of people like these old plain Meucci cues for shooters, so they hold their value if kept in good shape.

I have an old Meucci Originals cue just because I want one....just one....in my collection.