Rare Craig Petersen cue

onehole

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My E-bay auction for my very rare Craig Petersen cue ends tomorrow afternoon. Don't miss your chance to own one of the first cues this legendary cue maker made!!!!!
Please go to E-bay and search - Craig Petersen pool cue.

This cue was personally made for me by Craig Petersen around 1965 when he had a small shop located in Howard and Paulina Billiards in Chicago on the second floor. The room was owned by Bob Siegel and I played there in my youth. I have owned the cue since I purchased it and have had it in my possession ever since. I believe this is one of the first cues Craig ever made before he went on to stardom in the world of cue making and thus has strong historical significance. I believe the butt is from a cut down Brunswick Titleist house cue (not totally sure) also the points are uneven with point 1 & 2 matching and 3 & 4 matching. The cue is about 56 3/8 long without the tip and is about 18.7oz which includes the tip. The cue is relatively straight but does have a slight wobble when the butt is rolled separately. The cue has some nicks and dings from normal wear and use. The cue is not signed and does not have the CP inlay as this cue predates this inlay. The cue has never been refinished. I do not have a receipt or any papers from the time I purchased it over 48 years ago. I will supply the buyer with a signed notarized written affidavit as to the cue's history and ownership.