Pink Ivory Hercek for sale

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone. I am listing my Hercek for sale:

It has a birdseye forearm with 4 ivory tipped ebony points (veneers of Maple, Black, Red, Black) with fancy ivory inlays in points. The buttsleeve is ebony with fancy ivory inlays and engraved ivory windows bordered in pink ivory. There is pink ivory and ivory ringwork throughout. The leather wrap is Joel's and has a bit of texture to it. The ivory joint is piloted with a 5/16 x 14 pin. The ivory butt is engraved "Hercek", Both shafts are 13 mm with ivory ferrules and layered tips. The cue weighs 19.4 ounces with either shaft and is straight (15.3 ounce butt with 4.1 ounce shafts). The shafts have minor staining due to play. The cue is 59 inches long with 29.5" butt and 29.5" shafts. I bought the cue in 2012 from Troy and prior to that transaction, the cue was cleaned, refinished, and retipped. It has not been chalked since then. Finally, the cue also include fancy caps made by Alton Takata. Price is $7200. I hope Alton and Troy don't mind me using their pictures:

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Great Cue!! Wish I had the funds to get this one back. Let me know if you are interested in a big trade possibly.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is why Joel Hercek is one of the three cue-makers in my trilogy of greatest cue-makers.
And this butt sleeve is sheer elegance; not much to say other than spectacular cue-making.

Matt B.