Reload this Page 2 of the 14 finalists for the Mosconi Cup
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

06-17-2018, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman View Post
Uhm .... sacman is in reference to my last name - thank you very much for the sophomoric humor (ugh). I was a full-blooded male when I was born and will always be on the opposite side of those twisted individuals who can't figure out what they see in the mirror, let a lone what gender they are.

Sophomoric? That's a compliment, thanks. My humor can be quite a few grades lower when I'm at my best. (worst to some)
You sound like my kind of man.

Regarding CTE ... best thing that has ever happend in my pool experience. I played nearly evey day - totally addicted - and my grades suffered for it - when I was in college 30+ years ago. Having returned to the pool hall a couple of years ago (thanks to Iowa no smoking laws) I was never able to return to those college glory days when I could just "feel" it and put the ball in the pocket. Actually, I believe I was using a fractional method without really knowing what I was doing. Last year I bought Stan's DVD2. My brain wasn't ready for it. And now I've come back to CTE and see it differently. CTE is ingenious. It works with those challenging spherical objects ... and putting them in the pocket consistently is a BLAST.

There is no pro near me (Iowa) but will keep my eyes open.

Don't worry, the biggest and most important pro will be visiting you in due time. Not in person, but the book and videos will be the next best thing to having him right along side of you.

'nough said.
"INGENIOUS" is the perfect description and the same thing I said out loud the first time after getting off the telephone with Hal Houle. Stan has taken it to another level. We're all glad you experienced it and it'll keep getting better and better.

Viffer: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JFIy2ebJIE

More good news, Sacman
Old
  (#17)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up More good news, Sacman - 06-17-2018, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman View Post
CTE is ingenious. It works with those challenging spherical objects ... and putting them in the pocket consistently is a BLAST
Mister Sacman.
An aspect of using the deadly CTE aiming method that is not often talked about, is this:
Many many times, you'll be faced with a difficult position play for the upcoming ball and you'll start thinking about it. And wondering..."can I draw the cueball that far with control"...."will follow mean I have to hit it too hard", "will I scratch in the side",etc. etc.
With CTE, knowing the confidence you'll have, it gives you the ability to accept a much longer or more difficult cut than you'd ordinarily like to have. So your position play does not have to always be so precise that you end up missing the shot. And you'll stay in line.
I have, in the past, missed a lot of critical shots just because I was concerned about playing pin-point position when if I had just stopped the cueball dead or slow rolled a little and accepted a longer shot, I could've kept up the run-out. The CTE system will guarantee your aiming without any guesswork or fooling around with what I call insane micro-management.
Nothing but a happy "road less travelled" ahead for you.
Enjoy and go get 'em!

Just call me "Harmless who can't make a Ball".....

"Lifting a glass in a toast to the everlasting memory of the Mustang motorcycle....one of California's finest contributions to a by-gone era"

Old
  (#18)
Mr. Wilson
El Kabong

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

06-17-2018, 07:58 AM

Bans ARE coming.

Only takes a couple of you to get the entire sub-forum removed with the attackers banned.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: