LTB Purple Heart shafts

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be cheaper to buy the boards from a local lumber yard and cut it yourself... unless you are pressed for time. Depends on what you want and what they have...

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
I've got a couple

I have two break cues for sale that both have purpleheart shafts.

They have natural canvas phenolic joints and ferrules.

One has a Porper Ram tip and the other has a Hard Water Buffalo tip.

I would consider selling just the shafts for $110 each (plus shipping).

DSCN1984.jpg

DSCN1987.jpg

Teddy Harris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am thinking of building a Purple Heart break cue with a PH shaft. Any one have some for sale?

I've got some purple heart blanks that have been turned 6 times already down to .650. I'll let a couple of them go for $40 each. Interested?

Enigmaticul

Banned
The only thing with cue comp that I wish is for the paypal check out to be a little more seemless. You pay the initial cost of the order and they put a request later for the shipping charge later. I get why they do it but I am just restless.... :) I want to build my first full ph breaker so bad.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Yea... Joe never calculates the shipping charge up front........ you can email him later for a completed invoice............ his shipping charges are not high....... don;t worry about it........

Kim

Enigmaticul

Banned
I know he is very fair. Just a suggestion to make the check out more streamlined. Cue comp does have hard to beat prices.