Anniversary restoration

2strong4u

Banned
Just completed installation of this 1960 Anniversary DC model. It was a labor of love. Setup, subrail calibration, new rail installation, building out pockets and cloth installation completed by Geoff Bradshaw from Cortland NY area. He did a terrific job. Table plays amazingly. 4.5 inch pockets. Rails are very true, not springy or short banking. Best table logo ever made in my opinion. I switched out a Gold Crown for this table and put about 60 hours into polishing all the metal, stripping, staining and refinishing. In the end it was well worth the effort. I just picked up a very early 12 cue revolving rack that I'm gonna restore to match the table, they are the nuts too. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20150714_211145.jpg
    20150714_211145.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 564

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Just completed installation of this 1960 Anniversary DC model. It was a labor of love. Setup, subrail calibration, new rail installation, building out pockets and cloth installation completed by Geoff Bradshaw from Cortland NY area. He did a terrific job. Table plays amazingly. 4.5 inch pockets. Rails are very true, not springy or short banking. Best table logo ever made in my opinion. I switched out a Gold Crown for this table and put about 60 hours into polishing all the metal, stripping, staining and refinishing. In the end it was well worth the effort. I just picked up a very early 12 cue revolving rack that I'm gonna restore to match the table, they are the nuts too. Enjoy.

Thanks 2strong4u!

This table was a lot of fun to work on. It certainly is a beauty. I'll have to steal your pictures, since they are much better than the ones that I took.

I'm glad that you're happy with the work that I did on those rails. They were a pleasure to work with, since they still had the original cloth and cushions on them when I received them.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Well done. I think they are the best looking of all tables, and yours is certainly a beauty.
Did you see the other thread going around of a Centennial restoration? Magnificent. :)

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
beautiful. thanks for posting. Its great to see all these old brunswicks recently.

2strong4u

Banned
Geoff modified the subrail facings and built out the pockets with wood correctly. The table plays like a diamond without all the short banks and springy rubber. I haven't played much with the good weather here, but I'm gonna get back in dead punch with this table. At 4.5" the pockets are tight but I can still move the cueball around any way I have to. Anything smaller just changes the game to much IMO.

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks Fantastic! I'm sure you are thrilled. After 21months I just finished mine, you probably could not tell the two apart(aside from the cloth color). Have fun, Steve