Does anybody know how to contact Douglas Bourque?

poolcuejunky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there, I have a cue that I believe was made by Douglas Bourque and I'm looking for confirmation or validation that it is in fact his. I posted pictures earlier under "unknown vintage cue" . If anyone recognizes this cue please let me know? I greatly appreciate it thank you. Or if there is any way I can contact him let me know. Anybody have his email? Phone number?

poolcuejunky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Vintage Unknown Pool Cue Please Help" is the forum you can see pictures of this gorgeous cue. If you recognize it anybody please let me know thank you and have a good day

dougster26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there, I have a cue that I believe was made by Douglas Bourque and I'm looking for confirmation or validation that it is in fact his. I posted pictures earlier under "unknown vintage cue" . If anyone recognizes this cue please let me know? I greatly appreciate it thank you. Or if there is any way I can contact him let me know. Anybody have his email? Phone number?

Are you sure the name is Douglas Bourque? There was a Dan Bourque, now retired, that lived in Sanford, Maine. You can Google his name.

poolcuejunky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I'm definitely looking for a Douglas Bourque. He's been making cues since 1971 and sold the business in 2004 I believe. The company name was Bourque Custom Made Cues. He has the cross logo "fleur-de-Lis" Dan Bourque is the other cue maker who started in 1997. If anyone has Douglas's email address I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you