Request From Long Acquaintance

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Hello,

I dropped out of the pool scene a couple years back due to some limitations of cancer. It's hitting me pretty hard and cannot be cured but I can still use your help if you are willing. The current chemotherapy side effects have sidelined me and put me on disability which of course lowers my current salary affecting my family greatly.

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign: A coworker set this up and it looks to be pretty successful so far. If you have the time, can you please forward this for wider distribution. This will certainly help me and my family out while I am on disability.

//www.gofundme.com/multiple-myeloma-poems-st-to-lt-dis?pc=expt_em_co_shareflow_m_89_2&rcid=f5492fb8a88411e6ba9cbc764e052a98

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!

God Bless You

Dan Avsec

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My prayers are with you Dan. Will help out next week when money transfers.

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Hello pt109, try this: //www.gofundme.com/multiple-myeloma-poems-st-to-lt-dis?pc=expt_em_co_shareflow_m_89_2&rcid=f5492fb8a8 8411e6ba9cbc764e052a98

If there is a problem please let me know.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hello pt109, try this: //www.gofundme.com/multiple-myeloma-poems-st-to-lt-dis?pc=expt_em_co_shareflow_m_89_2&rcid=f5492fb8a8 8411e6ba9cbc764e052a98

If there is a problem please let me know.

Neil gave me a link I can click....makes it easy for anyone else on AZ.
God bless you, Dan.

I had actually revived one of your old threads a while back...missed your humor.

Thanx, Neil

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dan;

I, too, miss your participation here, very much.

Thoughts and prayers and a little something extra headed your way.

best,
brian kc

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
This is a great start and it feels great. Me and my family are so great full. Thank you very much and please let me know if you have any questions,

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Stay strong sir.

My mom is a cancer survivor, I know how the family feels....

I believe we got to the goal today...

Last edited: