Showing off what's in my bag..........

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mottey Hoppe Player with Pre-Cat playing shafts. Mottey Hoppe Jump/break. Predator 3 Cushion shaft. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20161129_225106.jpg
    20161129_225106.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 801
  • 20161129_225110.jpg
    20161129_225110.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 939
  • 20161129_225139.jpg
    20161129_225139.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 908
  • 20161129_225211.jpg
    20161129_225211.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 773
  • 20161129_225229.jpg
    20161129_225229.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 873

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly the type of cue that gets my heart pumping.

Awesome cue.

Love it.

Ken

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mottey cues

Old school players,doesn't get any better than this,TY for sharing

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice set of cues you have there buddy. I`ve left you keep that top cue looooooong enough, time to send it back to me, now. Lol Glad to see you still have that Mottey bro.
Thanks for sharing the pics

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly the type of cue that gets my heart pumping.

Awesome cue.

Love it.

Ken

Thanks Ken. Coming from you that means a lot. I've seen a few of your doozies, and
mine is just small potatoes compared to them.:smile:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice set of cues you have there buddy. I`ve left you keep that top cue looooooong enough, time to send it back to me, now. Lol Glad to see you still have that Mottey bro.
Thanks for sharing the pics

Thanks Jeff. That bad boy is staying with me. I've already given it to my son when I'm gone.:wink:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments. I'm not really into the fancy shmancy cues. I like the simple old school classic's the best.:thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Dom the mottey plays so awesome. To bad you play with that crap shaft. The mottey shaft plays so much better!!! And yes I know it🤘🏻

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dom the mottey plays so awesome. To bad you play with that crap shaft. The mottey shaft plays so much better!!! And yes I know it🤘🏻

LOL. It does play great with the Mottey shafts Mickey. It's the fact that I don't have a stroke that gets me. I love those pre-cats. I get that extra oomph that's just not there with the original shafts. Hope all is well buddy.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I can remember a night of ass whoppings. No stroke lol. You roasted me for several hours 😳

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can remember a night of ass whoppings. No stroke lol. You roasted me for several hours 😳

I call B.S. Mickey!

1: That night I was using the same shaft that I'm still using. That pre-cat on a
Josswest butt. Not the original shafts. You were using the Mottey with the original
Mottey shaft. If I was using that, I'd be short on every leave, and not by a little.

2: We played mostly 9 ball which is pretty much all I play. I know you rarely play
rotational games. If we would have played 1 pocket, or straight pool, you would have
scorched me. I don't think I've played 3 games of 1 pocket in my life, and I can't stand
straight pool. You played my best game, and you still held your own using my cue.

I honestly don't remember any ass whooping. :)

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Remember getting school on table by Dam

Same here....Few years back at the SBE late night.. All I remember was holding my cue standing around and Racking for you. Maybe a few kick shots.:thud::thumbup:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here....Few years back at the SBE late night.. All I remember was holding my cue standing around and Racking for you. Maybe a few kick shots.:thud::thumbup:

LOL. You guys make me out to be the second coming of Efren. :grin: