My birthday present to me............

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Old School R12. Came with one original shaft, and one Pre-cat.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have a question.
Have any of you seen an R12 with mitered veneered
windows before? I didn't notice it until someone on
Facebook just mentioned it. Just wondering how rare
that was. Thanks.

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 585
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 578
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 580
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 591
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Runde is just a great cue-maker & getting one of R Series of cues is a great find.
The upper number range of the R Series was the best & this cue illustrates how come.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
R12

The R12 is my all time favorite in cue design. I love the R series, I have several and several original shafts. Just sent one off for a refinish.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy it.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have a question. Have any of you seen an R12 with mitered veneered windows before?
I didn't notice it until someone on Facebook just mentioned it. Just wondering how rare that was. Thanks.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mitred veneers

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have a question. Have any of you seen an R12 with mitered veneered windows before?
I didn't notice it until someone on Facebook just mentioned it. Just wondering how rare that was. Thanks.

I have seen several, and most like yours, have some slight gaps at the corners. Yours looks like one of the better ones. I have seen some rough ones out there.

You have a good looking cue there. Not sure how rare they are but you definitely see more of them done without the mitred boxes.

Last edited:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen several, and most like yours, have some slight gaps at the corners. Yours looks like one of the better ones. I have seen some rough ones out there.

You have a good looking cue there. Not sure how rare they are but you definitely see more of them done without the mitred boxes.

Thanks bud.