FYI TV Production 9 Ball

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
NO one does this and BIG miscue....Speed it up!!!!

Make sure the TV table has those things they call....Ball Returns.

Watching the ref/player....gathering and herding and rolling balls down to the foot rail referee, is Not a good use of your Production time.

9 Ball Match play....should be ''fast and loose''.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NO one does this and BIG miscue....Speed it up!!!!

Make sure the TV table has those things they call....Ball Returns.

Watching the ref/player....gathering and herding and rolling balls down to the foot rail referee, is Not a good use of your Production time.

9 Ball Match play....should be ''fast and loose''.
Doesn't add near as much time as you might think. I watched a few matches a while back and, bored as i was, timed the gathering/racking. The difference between ball-return and drop-pockets is around 2-3seconds/game. So, in a double-hill, race-to-11 the difference is only about 1-1.5min. You wanna speed 'em up? 45sec clock, NO extensions and NO looking at the rack.

Island Drive

Silver Member
Doesn't add near as much time as you might think. I watched a few matches a while back and, bored as i was, timed the gathering/racking. The difference between ball-return and drop-pockets is around 2-3seconds/game. So, in a double-hill, race-to-11 the difference is only about 1-1.5min. You wanna speed 'em up? 45sec clock, NO extensions and NO looking at the rack.

Ball returns....save time....always have, balls are handled by ref with gloves.

No transfer of oils/dirt from hands to ball surfaces.

Island Drive

Silver Member
HUH????? Don't get this reply. What about Asian pool?

Ball racking girls overseas where their culture is different, sometimes they take 25 seconds to properly place/look/groom/feel the ball set in it's template is all.

Throw em up, one in the front 9 in the middle, get em tight and break em.

Don't let either breaker ck the rack, EVERY time. Tee em up.