Race to 400

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
John Schmidt/Danny Harriman at DCC 2010. I was watching this match and John was on a long run and then they broke away and I never heard who won. Can anyone tell me who? What was the score? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I won Bob

John Schmidt/Danny Harriman at DCC 2010. I was watching this match and John was on a long run and then they broke away and I never heard who won. Can anyone tell me who? What was the score? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I won Bob, I played well on him in that 14.1 match but lost to him in a close one in the One Pocket and 10 ball matches. The rest of the story is I tried for a 3rd rematch but he is scared cause he knows it's gambling.

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won Bob, I played well on him in that 14.1 match but lost to him in a close one in the One Pocket and 10 ball matches. The rest of the story is I tried for a 3rd rematch but he is scared cause he knows it's gambling.

actually it wasnt close ,you got robbed 30-18 in your home state.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Congrats Danny, do you know if it will be available on video for sale? Also what was the final score?