Bartrum vs. Moore updates

EasyMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone watching the PPV - please post updates occasionally. Yes I have purchased the stream, but I cannot get streaming video at work.

Thanks in advance!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EasyMoney said:
Anyone watching the PPV - please post updates occasionally. Yes I have purchased the stream, but I cannot get streaming video at work.

Thanks in advance!

The match was tied before it started. ROFLMFAO

Honestly, it was just 7-7

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
EasyMoney said:

Thanks in advance!

Same here. Any info on how to fix choppy video would also be appreciated. Thanks JASON

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Stevie hit a tremendous gear in the middle of the match to get 15 games ahead at one point. The wheels came off at the end and he lost like 10 out of 11 games, missing some easy balls along the way.

From what I have seen of Day 1, and having watched Bartrum on TAR as well as in person, it does not appear that CB has the same high gear as Moore does. The real question will be if Stevie can hit that same gear as yesterday and sustain it. If he does, Stevie might win by 20 games or more. If he plays like he did at the front and back end of day one, Bartrum has a real good chance to win this.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uwate said:
Stevie might win by 20 games or more. If he plays like he did at the front and back end of day one, Bartrum has a real good chance to win this.

There is a bet in there somewhere.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Bartram has nowhere near the firepower that Stevie has. I would think that Stevie had 10-12 break and runs and Chris might have had 2-3. That being said, Chris prefers to play long gambling sessions and wear people down. The only chance he has is if Stevie plays the entire set like he did the last few games yesterday.