Pro Players and Tattoo's

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Those corny jokes have got anything you've got going here, beat. How about coming up with something useful.

Not to interfere while you are in full steam (pun intended, steamed :wink: ) but oftentimes it's just better to let these minor slights go on by.

Ever since I started watching "Fear Thy Neighbor" I started understanding why people grow to hate each other over stupid stuff. It goes like this: first I like you, then your cat pees in my garden, I say something to you and you take it badly and insult me, so I shoot your cat with a pellet gun, you then set my house on fire and I kill you, going to jail for the rest of my life.

Sometimes it just makes good sense to live with the cat pee.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I guess no one will ever see your tatoe. Very few people get tattoos on their toes.

JoeyA

This thread has made an impact on me so I am thinking about getting tatoed once again.
Well,what I am thinking on is to tattoo a Hoppe ring somewhere at my body but will certainly have to think where should I put it though:eek::eek::eek:
Any suggestions???

JoeyA

Silver Member
That cat-shit is the last straw. Just sayin.......

(I guess you have to take a walk in your own fenced back yard, and step in some of your neighbor's cat's fresh cat shit to perceive the emotion.)

JoeyA

Not to interfere while you are in full steam (pun intended, steamed :wink: ) but oftentimes it's just better to let these minor slights go on by.

Ever since I started watching "Fear Thy Neighbor" I started understanding why people grow to hate each other over stupid stuff. It goes like this: first I like you, then your cat pees in my garden, I say something to you and you take it badly and insult me, so I shoot your cat with a pellet gun, you then set my house on fire and I kill you, going to jail for the rest of my life.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
xdzGaYC.gif

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
That cat-shit is the last straw. Just sayin.......

(I guess you have to take a walk in your own fenced back yard, and step in some of your neighbor's cat's fresh cat shit to perceive the emotion.)

JoeyA

Did you get my e-mail and can you work with it. Thank you for the help. God knows I need it :). Johnnyt

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member

Yeah, you're right. I'm just as thin skinned as the next guy, I guess, and to tell you the truth even I get tired of my smart-ass comments from time, to time.
I've never seen "Fear Thy Neighbor", so I can't really relate to it. Is that kind of like "Yard Rage"? Damn it! There I go again. I can't help myself.
Anyway, thanks for the heads -up. :)

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Yeah, you're right. I'm just as thin skinned as the next guy, I guess, and to tell you the truth even I get tired of my smart-ass comments from time, to time.
I've never seen "Fear Thy Neighbor", so I can't really relate to it. Is that kind of like "Yard Rage"? Damn it! There I go again. I can't help myself.
Anyway, thanks for the heads -up. :)

good good, now just stop making crap jokes and shit your pants jokes :wink:

JoeyA

Silver Member
Did you get my e-mail and can you work with it. Thank you for the help. God knows I need it :). Johnnyt

yES, I RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND DD214..

No problem. I suppose that means you want me to post it in this thread, which is NO PROBLEM.

jOEYa

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
yES, I RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND DD214..

No problem. I suppose that means you want me to post it in this thread, which is NO PROBLEM.

jOEYa

Please do and thanks for all the help you have been to this lo-tec guy. Johnnyt

JoeyA

Silver Member
Johnnyt's DD 214

picture.php
Thank you for your service Johnnyt.

JoeyA

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
Ahh ... well then in that case, clearly tattoos are the only sensible alternative. No need to even think about a baseball cap huh? :slap::thud::speechless:

No, don't wear baseball caps, only fishing hats. :smile:

JoeyA