Nielsen's Billiards AKA Joerackem on Ebay

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I recently ordered a Mezz WX900 shaft with a 3/8 x 10 to fit my McWorter cue. The shaft would not tighten all the way down. They offered to either drill the shaft to accommodate the longer pin or a full refund.

I chose the refund and mailed it back today and gave them the USPS tracking number. Joe immediately refunded my Paypal without waiting for the shaft to be received. Mezz tolerances are tight and in no way was this Nielsen's fault.

Having said that I have used them a lot in the past and will continue to as well as recommend them to all my friends.

What a class act this company is!

Wedge

Last edited:

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had nothing but solid transactions with both Joe and Cathy. Excellent folks that love pool, are straight up and will work with you. Unfortunately kind of rare these days.

-Kat

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Sounds like a great guy to do business with. Nice to hear there are some still around. Johnnyt

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They do good table work too. Had them put Simonis 860 on a connelly awhile back. They did good work at a good price.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I have never heard of anyone having anything less than an absolutely positive experience dealing with Joe. In fact the stories you usually hear (do a search) are ones similar to this where over the top outstanding customer service was experienced. This guy really bends over backwards to ensure his customers are happy and is the kind of business we should be supporting and shopping with whenever possible. Here is the website for those not familiar:
http://stores.ebay.com/Nielsens-Billiards

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
They are some of the best to deal with, have purchased a number of things from Joe and a few trade deals, always top notch!

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have bought many things from Nielsen's. Never a problem. I did by a shaft from them off the Bay. When I received the shaft it had a slight roll to it. Called and talked to Joe. 3 days later had a new shaft at my doorstop with a letter of apology and a shipping label to send the other one back. Cant ask for a nicer guy to do business with that stands behind everything he sells. Definitely recommend. Michael

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Glad to see he's still around - he's been on ebay for many years and sold me some Aramith balls at a great price maybe 10 years ago. It's nice to hear of so many positive experiences.

Last edited:

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Nice post wedge.

Would you say the wx900 would fit the 3/8x10 if they drill a bit more?

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Speaking as someone from overseas, I can say that I'd never consider buying from any other online store for cues than Nielsens Billiards (Joerackem). All my orders have arrived promptly and properly packaged and with good communication. Which is more than can be said for certain other big name stores.. In addition their prices are very competitive as well. Perfect seller, I recommend them to everyone who ask me.