Berg and SVB

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has the players mastered the break with the nine on the spot. Will the Mosconi cup be played with the break box?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
SVB just moved the 9 while removing the rack. He told Bergman and then he moved it back and they played on. This tournament is being played with all ball fouls. Shouldn't that have been a foul, or is there an exception for instances of removing the template?

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB just moved the 9 while removing the rack. He told Bergman and he moved it back and they played on. This tournament is being played with all ball fouls. Shouldn't that have been a foul, or us there an exception for instances of removing the template?

Ya, where was the referee?

Anyway this Ice Berg is running away 7-5 now and at table with open table
Oh oh I see upset coming up :grin:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Berg broke but hooked himself on 2
got lucky and Shane sells out and Berg is out and now 8-5
Berg has game face on and he want this win badly
:D

realkingcobra

Silver Member
SVB just moved the 9 while removing the rack. He told Bergman and then he moved it back and they played on. This tournament is being played with all ball fouls. Shouldn't that have been a foul, or is there an exception for instances of removing the template?

That has nothing to do with the play of the game:thumbup:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Well it potentially affects the layout since the 4 was extremely close to the 9, but I agree that I'm glad no one "Karl Boyesd" it.

Mark Wilson made a comment earlier in the Ortmann match about the players being gentlemen and not wanting to win on a technicality. I think he was clearly alluding to what Boyes did.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well it potentially affects the layout since the 4 was extremely close to the 9, but I agree that I'm glad no one "Karl Boyesd" it.

It's like intermission after the break, game is on pause until the rack is removed, then resumes after the table is clear.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Berg 9-6 He is on fire
Shane breaks no shot on 1 , push out for long shot on 1 and Berg takes it and runs out
This Berg man can play, :D

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Gotta say this match has been damn good. A little bit of everything. Safety battles, kicking, jump shots, power strokes, great outs.